Small rooms, but reasonable price for NYC, and VERY CLEAN! Front desk staff were also wonderful with directions, and places to visit. Nice lounge in the back of the hotel with great happy hour prices. Easy walk to 9/11 memorial.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated in 2017, the Holiday Inn New York City-Wall Street is ideally located for business and leisure travelers alike. We are within walking of Wall Street, the Federal Bank Reserve, City Hall and One World Trade Center. Our Financial District hotel offers 113 modern, upgraded guestrooms featuring state-of-the-art amenities including high speed internet access to keep you on top of work and the latest news. After a day of sightseeing or business, stop by our on-site restaurant, The BullPen Bar & Grille for a delicious meal and cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street Hotel New York City
- Reserve Hotel New York City