The location of the hotel is awesome; walk no more than 5 minutes to the subway. Surrounded by restaurants. The "Bull", World Financial Center, Battery Park are all 10 minutes of walking. Also, if travel happens from LaGuardia airport, it is convenient. Hotel staff are super friendly. One little concern that we had was, for a 4 person reservation, the room was too small; difficult to move around if you have a couple of bags; but hey, it's New York City and you can't complain too much. But I have stayed in other hotels which were much spacious and in the same price range. Definitely recommended if you plan to take the Liberty cruise. Parking not available. Free wifi in the hotel is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated in 2017, the Holiday Inn New York City-Wall Street is ideally located for business and leisure travelers alike. We are within walking of Wall Street, the Federal Bank Reserve, City Hall and One World Trade Center. Our Financial District hotel offers 113 modern, upgraded guestrooms featuring state-of-the-art amenities including high speed internet access to keep you on top of work and the latest news. After a day of sightseeing or business, stop by our on-site restaurant, The BullPen Bar & Grille for a delicious meal and cocktail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street Hotel New York City
- Reserve Hotel New York City