All reviews the financial district battery park new york lower manhattan statue of liberty minute walk world trade around the corner rooms are small quiet area business trip per night bed was comfortable convenient location subway station two blocks definitely stay here again
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I stayed in this hotel for a day, it has small clean rooms, hotel location is great within walking distance to subway and major attractions.

My only complain is that I bought some yogurt and wanted to store it in the refrigrator, surprisingly there isn't in the room!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Hello Ali N,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am pleased to know that you found our location great and rooms clean. On the other hand, I am sorry for the inconvenience the lack of refrigerators in our rooms may have caused. I appreciate the feedback that we receive, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stayed at this hotel when visiting New York. It has a great location and is ideal for trips. The hotel's facilities are sufficient, the rooms are very small, but no one here at large deserves big suites. Overall, I recommend.

Room Tip: Room in hight floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017

This hotel is a great location to Stone Street and the 4 train express that brings you to Yankee stadium. Great location :) I would highly recommend this place. In addition, great little restaurants around it

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Quaint hotel for a business trip or short vacation. Great customer service and friendly staff. Clean and comfortable room that is almost noise proof. The hotel does not have a shuttle but Super Shuttle is available for less than $22, much more affordable than regular taxi or uber from jfk. The location ideal for shopping, touring or attending conferences as it is smacked in the middle of Manhattan, and several coffee shops and restaurants within 1 min. walking distance. The only suggestion I have is that the hotel turns on the signature green lights that are synonymous with its brand. If you are traveling late at night you might miss it as the light were out during my stay. However, while visiting Manhattan this hotel will always be on my list of places to stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2017

The location was incredible for our trip to NYC. It is close to the wall street subway which is a great station to hop on at to get where you need to. The hotel was clean, beds were perfect after a long day of walking around the big apple all day. The service/front desk were friendly and helpful. Never ordered breakfast up as we were keen on going to find some great bagels. We did ;)

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple