“A fabulous experience from start to finish,amazing!”
Review of Club A Steakhouse

Club A Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Club A Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 14,015 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$11 - US$130
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
Transit: 4, 5, 6, N, R & W trains to Lexington Avenue/59th Street.
Description: On the edge of Midtown and the Upper East Side, Club A Steakhouse NYC is a fine dining restaurant, specializing in steaks and grills. The spacious restaurant has a piano room and a main dining room along with the exquisite Bruno's wine cellar. The dining room reveals a romantic, intimate atmosphere, with a rich red color scheme, a wood burning fireplace, and finely dressed tables. Club A Steakhouse restaurant features wine lockers and there is excellent service. The superb wine list is well picked and there are a range of wines available by the glass. In one of Manhattan's most popular restaurant neighborhoods, Club A blends the features of an authentic steakhouse with contemporary design. The delicious Club A Steakhouse menu features dishes like pinot noir braised short ribs, Maine lobster or filet mignon with bordelaise sauce. Created by restaurateur Bruno Selimaj, Club A has been acclaimed as one of the most highly anticipated steakhouse restaurants in New York.
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Last night I visited Club A Steakhouse the moment we entered the restaurant, we were looked after by very attentive staff. The atmosphere was relaxing and again staff very helpful. We received a complimentary mushroom ravioli from the manager which was lovely. We ordered the Porterhouse Steak for two with sides of creamed spinach, onion rings and fries. The steak looked fantastic and it really was the best steak I have ever tasted! Bruno the manager came over and introduced himself and made us feel like a valued customer and give us a round of drinks on the house twice! As if that was not enough we also received a free dessert! Honestly the most fantastic dining experience and I will make this a priority the next time I am in New York.

1  Thank Michelle B
Bruno S, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Michelle B,

I am glad that everything was enjoyable when dining at my restaurant.

Thank you for dining at my restaurant as well as taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

As an owner/operator for over 40 years, my customer feedback has always been pivotal in making my future customer experience better.

I look forward to seeing you again when you do return and please do recommend to all your friends.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Great !!!!after a 9 hour drive in from Canada in order to spend a few days in the Big Apple for our 35th wedding anniversary, we decided following Trip Advisor's recommendations to visit Club A, a Steak house, like mentioned The proprietor is there :present overseeing his business and to the comfort of his guests, we haphazardly mentioned that we read positive reviews and decided to try his restaurant,mentioning that this was our 35th wedding anniversary,
Well the owner surprised us with a wonderful desert assortment of all their fine delicacy's, with a nice chocolate written happy 35th!, that's not all, on our way out we where offered night cap after dinner drinks! What class, what service, great NY cut sirloin, my spouse had the Chilean Sea bass,delicious!
Thanks for a memorable evening! Tom Fermanian

1  Thank Cinemapine

Cinemapine,

Happy 35th anniversary once again, with many healthy and happy more!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

My husband and I booked from the UK via email as we wanted to try a true New York Steakhouse, as it was our first visit to New York.
WOW! - From the moment we walked in, it was like we had been visiting this superb restaurant for years.The service was first class as was the food, Bruno (the owner) introduced himself to us and made us feel so welcome and ensured we were very well looked after which included complimentary appetizers, desserts and two rounds of drinks.

The waiters were brilliant especially Bruno's nephew whose service was outstanding and gave us spot on advice as to which steak to have. It was delicious.

I will be visiting Club A again and would most certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Thank you Bruno and family..

1  Thank grumpycamel

grumpycamel,

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Great restaurant, I ordered a 3lb lobster and it was huge!!! and delicious. Staff are extremely friendly and efficient. I would certainly visit again during my next stay.

Shaolin Temple,

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Went there on a busy weekend with 2 teens. We were treated really well, made to feel perfectly at ease. The steaks were generously sized and perfectly prepared. We loved the au poivre and bordelaise sauces too. Fries and macaroni and cheese both get A's. Servers were attentive, assuring we were content at every stage. Having Bruno himself check on us shows a really special level of service. We will be back!

mkp24,