Hotel 31
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$200
US$169
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$217
US$198
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Fitness centre
US$168
US$138
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$255
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$299
Agoda.com
1,635 results
All reviewsshared bathroomthe empire state buildingprivate bathnew yorksubway stationdouble bedrooms are smalllexington avetimes squarefew blockscentral locationmajor attractionsthe air conditioninglocation is greatsinkcosimanhattan
Reviewed 14 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This was my first time in NYC. The room was very nice. It was small but i only spent my nights in the hotel and walked around all day. It had a queen bed and enough space for my big suitcase and other items. I spent 5 nights here so i can tell you this is very good value in NYC. The subway is less than a block away and you can walk to times square in 15-20 mins. The room is very warm. I didnt even use one of the blankets that were provided. The only thing is the shared toilet. If you dont mind that then you really be wasting money staying anywhere else. In my 5 nights i didnt have to wait for the toilet even once. Everytime i needed it it was empty. I paid $550 for 5 nights. Pretty cheap for Manahttan if you ask me. I thought the location might be a problem, but it really wasnt. I just took the subway everywhere. I am lazy :)

Room Tip: Buy a 7 day pass for $30 for subway rather than per ride. I only found out about the 7 day pass at the end of my trip.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
12  Thank Akshay N
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I like both this hotel and the sister Hotel 17. Everything is very clean and the hotels are very well located. Nothing spectactular, but a very good value. Staff was pleasant and we will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Tommy M
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Recently stayed here with my girlfriend for two nights. In terms of value, for about $100. a night in the heart of one of the greatest cities in the world, the hotel is tough to beat ! Staff at the front desk were very helpful with getting around the city and just about any information we needed. They were also very professional and patient when I first arrived and my manners were less than ideal. It took little time to get comfortable and enjoy being in such a great place. There's plenty of good delis, restaurants and pubs within a short walk. It was pretty awesome to walk back to the hotel after a late night dinner viewing the illuminated top floors of the Empire State and Chrysler buildings. Rooms were small but probably average for NYC; beds were very good. Shared bathrooms were about the cleanest I have seen anywhere. Two nights was a short time to experience New York. Hopefully, we'll have the chance to return soon!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I booked this hotel on Booking.com next time I'll use hotels website.Good location,less than $200 for 2 nights,private bath on Superbowl weekend. Quiet,clean what more could you want in this price range?

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple