“A pizza to dream about - (with the roasted beets/goat cheese salad to start)”

Stone Bridge Pizza & Salad
Ranked #3,973 of 14,719 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$9 - US$12
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: At Stone Bridge Pizza & Salad we offer farm-to-table artisanal pizzas and salads made with the finest ingredients, many of them grown locally at our very own Stone Bridge Farm, in upstate NY, using the latest sustainable farming techniques, good for the environment and good for you. Our guests can customize their individual size 10-inch thin crust pizzas selecting toppings from our wide variety of fresh ingredients, or choose from our selection of signature house pies. Our fine-dining quality salads are made fresh daily, available from our grab-and-go display. We also offer hand-crafted fountain sodas from Boylan as well as a selection of all-natural sweet teas and juices.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome place . Stop by and get the meat lovers / with the roasted beet salad. Organic/healthy and chilled!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are always looking for good places to eat near the train station. This place has excellent pizza. The pizzas are small and have thin crispy crust. We had a meat lovers pizza and the white pizza. Two pizzas were more than enough for the both of us and we had some to take home. We also had a great beat salad. You order at the counter but there is plenty of seating. There’s no liquor license but plenty of soft drinks. We

Reviewed 27 February 2018

This was my 6 time that I visit this place and I could not resit to leave a review. I tried this time not just the pizza (that is amazing) but the soup was really tasty I like the salads too but I have to confess that I can resist the smell of the Pizza. Please go here if you can.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

You want vegan pizza? Stop in! Hard to find a restaurant that offers vegan cheese in midtown. Great service and an easy lunchtime stop near Bryant Park !

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing, my sister doesn’t like pizza but she is a fan of stone bridge pizza because it is as healthy as good! What’s better than it!