1,552 results
All reviews carnegie hall time share owners lounge central park the russian tea room grand vacation sales presentation cleaning fee great location new york two blocks studio room times square lincoln center within walking distance columbus circle the penthouse
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at West 57th Street Hilton. It is in a great location - close to Central Park, good restaurants, the Theatre District, and subways. We stayed in a two bedroom suite which was roomy and well appointed. My only problem with this property is that it is VERY hard to get a reservation here. I cannot think of any negatives to the hotel. The staff is very efficient and our stay was wonderful.

1  Thank marmc60
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We visited January 17-23 and after passing by the Hilton Hotel on 54th's "grand" entrance we nearly missed the Hilton GV Club entrance (Signage, entrance, including lobby very small and obscure even by New York standards). Although we made reservation months in advance, The front desk worker informed us there was only one, one bedroom left and it is was a modified wheelchair accessible room. They went on to tell us if we wanted to change rooms we would have to check out of room and leave bags with concierge and they would call us "if" something else became available! Rather than risk never receiving a call, and losing our room, needless to say, we decided to stay. The room was a nice 1 bedroom on the 12th floor with an ok view. My wife ordered room service (if you will), a slice of cheesecake they brought over from restaurant down the block ($20.00!!! I assume they charged by the minute to walk it over). While there the cable went out, the bedside lamps, and the phone stopped working. One day it snowed and we decided to sleep in. When housekeeping arrived I told them we had everything we needed for the day (enough towels etc. to go one day without replenishment) but she insisted on giving us more towels. She added surely you need more towels? I said no we are fine and she responded "you must not take baths daily?" I told her again we would be fine for the day. Another day while waiting for elevator I overheard female housekeeper and male staffer joking about his "7 inches". There was nothing Grand about this place other than the location (W.57th between 6th and 7th) the complimentary Voss water and the helpful Bellmen. It was just ok.

2  Thank Lashaunda K
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at West 57th Street by Hilton Club, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Please allow me to personally extend my sincere apologies for the disappointment of your past stay. What you experienced is truly unacceptable and this is certainly not indicative of the service levels that we pride ourselves. Kindly contact me personally at ldelsole@hgvc.com as I would welcome the opportunity to restore your faith and regain your confidence in us. I look forward to hearing from you and in the interim, we remain at your service.

Laurie Del Sole
General manager

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Comfort, staff assistance, location, and quietness of the club are ideal for the theater, dining and shopping experience of Manhattan. If one desires, they can walk everywhere from Penn Station to the far end of Central Park including the theater district numerous museums, Times Square and 5th Avenue.

2  Thank Thomas W
Reviewed 27 January 2014

When visiting West 57th Street you will not feel like you are in a hotel but rather a private high end residence. You will be welcomed by kind & professional Hilton Staff members who will make you quickly feel like family.

1  Thank Kristina E. H
Reviewed 26 January 2014

HGVC 57th St is our preferred place to stay in Manhattan. The location is terrific, a few blocks from Central Park, and within a block of major subway lines. The staff is the friendliest and most helpful in the city. The accommodations are first-rate, with the spacious, one-bedroom apartments beautifully laid out and well-furnished.

2  Thank Dave F