1,551 results
All reviews carnegie hall time share owners lounge central park the russian tea room grand vacation sales presentation cleaning fee great location new york two blocks studio room times square lincoln center within walking distance columbus circle the penthouse
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I was approached by a Hilton telemarketing person last fall and was offered a good price on a 3 day 2 night stay in at the 57th St Hilton Grand Vacation Club . I hedged a bit and he offerd to sweeten it by offering a $200.00 credit towards a future Hilton booking and an additional 15,000 rewards points. Only catch was I had to attend a 2hr. Hilton Grand Vacation sales seminar. I had been to one of these timeshare sales pitches before by another company in Orlando and they were like a pit bull on my trousers to buy. I let the Hilton telemarket person know this and said in all honesty I'm not interested and told of my past experience. He said not to be concerned and there is no obligation whatsoever. It was a good price and I was upfront about not having a interest in timeshares and finally said "What the hell..why not?" When we arrived (2hrs. early) we were pleasantly greeted and allowed to check in. The room was on the 24th floor and very nice. Linens were fresh and bathroom clean. No complaints whatsoever. What we found most outstanding was the quietness. No noise whatsoever from the outside nor inside of the building. The lack of noise reinforced the privacy of the stay which we like. Then came time for the sales meeting which I really dreaded based on my last experience. However this was different. The salesmans name was Ali and was very friendly. I explained why a timeshare would not work for me and he understood where I was coming from. I didn't feel badgered or pressured at all. They were actually very nice and professional. I was given a $200.00 voucher for a future stay and 15,000 rewards points. I was also asked if I would attend another sales promotion in the future. I replied that I would, but the results would be the same. I have no interest in a time share. They understood and said they are not for everyone and there is no obligation. Good price, nice room, no hitches. Happy!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Ben H
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The hotel was new and modern with an Italian flavor in the design and, color, and furniture. The location was walking distance to Times Square, Central Park, and Broadway Shows. Location, cleanliness, and newness were excellent features and Hilton services is still always there. We enjoyed the refrigerator and stocked bar. No microwave that would have been nice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2014

The W 57th Street Club by Hilton is a home away from home. The rooms are a full 1 bedroom apartment with a luxury bath, great AV system, and all of the tech needed to get some work done. Staff is friendly, courteous, and professional.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We stayed two nights here and was very impressed with the help we received from the Club staff. They wen't out of their way to make sure we were happy. The location was great for everything we needed to do. Close to Central Park, walking or using public transportation was surprisingly easy once we figured out how to get there. Our rooms were extremely quiet too considering the noise on the outside. Would definitely stay here again if visiting New York in the future.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We spent a 3-day weekend here with our 2 children and another family. Great location - very convenient and nice area. The staff was helpful in recommending restaurants nearby. Rooms were beautiful, clean and surprisingly quiet. As we were travelling with a family, we didn't care for the minimal privacy in the bathroom area, but that and the room cleaning charge are our only complaints.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family