“Great space”

US$29.00*
New York City All Around Town Hop-on Hop-off Tour
US$145.00*
and up
New York City Shop, Hop and Top Experience including Woodbury Common and...
Ranked #34 of 1,115 things to do in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Learn more about Lincoln Center’s iconic landmarks—including the Revson Fountain, the newly transformed Alice Tully Hall, and the Metropolitan Opera House!Go behind the scenes at venues where a spectacular range of artists have performed, including Luciano Pavarotti, Mikhail Baryshnikov, Leonard Bernstein, Renée Fleming, and Bruce Springsteen.Each tour is unique, and you never know what might happen. You might sit in on a rehearsal, walk out onto a stage, or meet a star!Whether you’re just visiting New York City and want a glimpse of performing arts history, or you’re a Lincoln Center regular who wants to see your favorite venues from a new perspective, a guided tour will bring you closer to the world’s premier performing arts center.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Architecture is great from the immaculate grounds to the fountain. Ed Koch theatre is my favorite auditorium.

There are newer reviews for Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I lived in Brooklyn when Lincoln Center was built. Even after we moved to upstate NY we maintained our subscription to the Vivian Beaumont theater until we had children, And I have just spent the last three evenings with my 13 year old granddaughter seeing the American Ballet Theater and the Alvin Ailey Dance company. Lincoln Center takes your breath away as you approach the fountain, look up at the Metropolitan Opera Building and see those fabulous Chagall panels. The met is a spectacular and grand space, just as the Koch theater is an intimate and warm space. Lincoln Center is one of New York's great treasures.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Above Vivian Beaumont there is a black box theater, maybe 100 seats, where I've seen 3 plays that were amazing - one later received the Pulitzer and is headed for Broadway. Tickets are, I'm not kidding, $20. The theater is intimate, the plays phenomenal, and I can't rave enough about the theatrical experience.

1  Thank moschofilero
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts is a great place to listen to the New York Philharmonic. We go there at least 4 times a year since we have season tickets. Last March, we went with 4 friends visiting from Florida and California. They were really impressed. Acoustics are extraordinary, performances are excellent and price is right for the artistic level of the musicians. I would recommend this place if you want to impress your friends or just have a good time enjoying city life.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Recently I have found Lincoln Center...
I have been fortunate enough to see several ballets and several symphonies and found all of their performances to be spectacular... I do not have any poor experiences to share the overall outlook of Lincoln Center is just amazing...
A great place to broaden your horizons... Recommendation try to see everything in Lincoln Center at least once