“Not the best service.”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between Broadway and 5th Avenue
Transit: B, D, F, N, R, Q, V & W trains to 34th Street.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We came here late on a Sunday as we just arrived in town and most places were closed for diner. We were not greeted, the bar staff were too busy chatting up female patrons, the hostess was no where to be seen. We sat and waited for 10-15 mins before we could place our order. The meals came out about 25 mins later. I must say the food was more then enough. We got a steak and fajitas (could serve 2-3 people) . One waitress was in a bad mood and told my boyfriend to move so she could seat people past us (could of walked around our table). There was one good waitress who took our order eventually. When we asked for the check/bill it took another 15mins before we got it. We were about to walk out and see if they had any attention. Maybe it was a off night but it certainly wasn't that busy. When a bar is not busy , you expect to be at least get served when you arrive.

2  Thank Em K

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I'm not much of a drinker so I can't comment on the beer selection. I did have food- hummus and pita- okay, nothing much to it. I was at the bar, so I received good service from the bar tenders. Crowd was great. The place rocked, especially when goals were scored. The atmosphere was the best part of the bar, although no soccer hooligans were in my section, just polite friendly dudes. Lots of TVs and restaurant area with tables for larger parties. Downstairs and upstairs sections with bars and more TVs. Close to MSG and Penn Station if waiting for a train and in need of sports fix.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Solid prompt service, food was excellent from fish and chips to penne to shepard's pie. Beer was cold. Good selection. Loud bar area. Lively crowd and the good music was cranking. I'd go back.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Picked up this place from an Irish Chelsea fan.
It has to be the ultimate football bar in just about any city I have visited.
When I went they were showing live games from at least four different european countries with fans from all the clubs involved going bananas(apart from the English obviously). Paris SG got the prize for most noise, drummer included, and they were losing at home to Rennes, I can only guess what they would be like if they were winning!
Just had beers but going back for breakfast and the final day of Premier League.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Me & my boyfriend chose here after being recommended as a place to watch the Aberdeen cup final .... We started off with breakfast which was good & ended up staying here to watch the dons win & have a few drinks before visiting thee Empire State Building which was very close by