“Legends bar New York ”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between Broadway and 5th Avenue
Transit: B, D, F, N, R, Q, V & W trains to 34th Street.
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Just another sports bar-nothing special-apart from the bar staff having no personalities.
Ordered the same drink 3 times and tasted differently each time!

Reviewed 21 May 2017

When I found I would be in NYC on the day Chelsea FC could win the league, I needed to find a place to watch the match. This was the overwhelming suggestion and I can see why. Tons of screens. Not a seat in the place without a view of the match. Manages to keep a nice pub atmosphere. The staff was friendly and totally cool with us sitting for 90+ minutes grazing and food and nursing our drinks. The appetizers were a little odd - we should have skipped them. Greasy. Our entrees were good. Decent sized portions. Filling. Tasted good. Tried the fried oreos for dessert!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

A very nice restaurant bar upstairs with a sports bar downstairs. Flags and scarfs adorn the walls from all around the world in the downstairs bar. The food is nice, the starters are large portions. Cocktails are good too, they have themed days/nights when big sporting events are on.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Incredible place, we loved the decoration! And the waitresses are so kind. So recommended! And by the way, the WiFi is really good.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I come here for the WWE viewing parties and in the initial years when legends started hosting the parties it was great with many great food deals and ambiance but over time that has diminished. Prices for drinks and food has gone up, quality of food has diminished. There's always streaming problems that can't be fixed in every ppv. It's good to come because you're experience it with other fans what transpire in the show but if there was anything else, better than this place I would take it at a heartbeat. Lastly 90% of the time when I go with my group of 2 friends, we never get served or we have to start chasing down the person serving us to actually get an order in...ridiculous