“Excellent Break On A Hot Day”

Legends New York City
Ranked #1,287 of 15,779 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between Broadway and 5th Avenue
Transit: B, D, F, N, R, Q, V & W trains to 34th Street.
Reviewed 23 June 2017

My boys and I visited the place on a vacation to NY to watch baseball. The friendly host brought us full menus as we made our decision. We decided to try and were met by a friendly waitress who immediately brought us drinks. The AC was great and appreciated. We liked that they had several seating choices from high tables, booths, or low tables. Lots of TV to watch sports too! :D

The menu was sort of brew pub typical plus. Nothing too surprising. I had a FANTASTIC turkey burger that was HUGE. :) My sons had pizza and a burger. The food was excellent.

One of the only 5 star places we visited on our trip to NY. Highly recommended. :D

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped here after Empire State Building, staff seemed very friendly accommodating (took them a while to decide who was taking care of us) but they were very attentive. Food was ok but the one exception was my daughter's Mac and cheese and it was awesome! The manager was very nice as well.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Just another sports bar-nothing special-apart from the bar staff having no personalities.
Ordered the same drink 3 times and tasted differently each time!

Reviewed 21 May 2017

When I found I would be in NYC on the day Chelsea FC could win the league, I needed to find a place to watch the match. This was the overwhelming suggestion and I can see why. Tons of screens. Not a seat in the place without a view of the match. Manages to keep a nice pub atmosphere. The staff was friendly and totally cool with us sitting for 90+ minutes grazing and food and nursing our drinks. The appetizers were a little odd - we should have skipped them. Greasy. Our entrees were good. Decent sized portions. Filling. Tasted good. Tried the fried oreos for dessert!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

A very nice restaurant bar upstairs with a sports bar downstairs. Flags and scarfs adorn the walls from all around the world in the downstairs bar. The food is nice, the starters are large portions. Cocktails are good too, they have themed days/nights when big sporting events are on.