The Hilton Club - New York
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$200
  • Pool
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$188
US$347
SmithHotels.com
US$308
US$274
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$232
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$267
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$171
  • Fitness centre
US$515
US$416
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$243
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$167
  • Fitness centre
All reviewscentral parkowners loungetime sharenew yorkgreat locationrockefeller centerbreakfast and happy hourcocktail hourradio city music hallhard boiled eggscontinental breakfasttimes squarebusy hotelmain lobbymidtown manhattanclub roomwithin walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I booked this place for it's location. My wife and I brought our niece to New York as a graduation present since she loved the arts and Broadway. I originally wanted the West 57th Hilton club, just up the street (heard it was more posh and elegant and for the view), but of course they were all booked up so the reservations pointed us to this hotel. The lobby is elegant and typical for what you would expect in Manhattan and for what you would pay for these rooms. So no surprise there. The location was definitely convenient. We enjoyed walking just a few blocks to get to most of the Broadway theaters and eateries. The rooms were nice but nothing "amazing". What disappointed me the most was seeing black mold in our bathroom. I understand that New York gets humid, but come on. For the price, it's just a typical hotel room in my opinion. I'm sure if I looked harder, I would have found other hotels for a lot less. And sorry to say, this has been my experience with Hilton hotels in general. They've never been one to really "wow" me. I've had Renaissance Hotels or even Hyatt Place do a better job at making the rooms look better.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at The Hilton Club - New York, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback regarding your recent visit. As a company, we strive to provide great service and to meet all of our guests’ needs. We are sorry to hear of the issues encountered in your room. We will look into and address it accordingly.
On Behalf on the Hilton Club New York, please accept our sincere apologies. We hope you give us the chance to serve you better in the future.

Laurie Del Sole

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I was a Joel Osteen's volunteer for a Night of Hope at Yankee Stadium. After a hard day of work i was glad to get back to a nice hotel, even though there were 4 of us in the room. We had extra everything and they were quick to fix a plugged up toliet. The Herb n Kitchen was expensive but there was a cheap resturant left of where they park your car and across the street. I missed not getting to see a christrian channel on tv, but it was centrally located.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

There are many nicer hotels within blocks of this place, & I'm a high-level hhonors member...This place is a dive...The "club" level only means Hilton has sold the rooms on those two floors as time-shares, and they are small & poorly furnished...there's no coffee maker, no mini-bar, nada...They do have a "loung" for the two floors, which is over-crowded & not as well supplied as the lobby "executive lounge," and who wants a lounge that's floors away from where you're staying...There's no restaurant service, just a food court...The lobby is like an airport or nearby port authority...I was VERY disappointed & will move back to the Intercontinental...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
4  Thank Dubois828

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback regarding your recent visit. As a company, we strive to provide great service and to meet all of our guests’ needs. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment and hope you give us the chance to serve you better in the future.
On Behalf on the Hilton Club New York, please accept our sincere apologies.

Laurie Del Sole

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

First, I want to state that making the reservation at a convenient time for the tour we booked as a promotion was very frustrating. Their policy that the tour cannot be done the day you check in for a 2 night stay is to their disadvantage. There seems to be poor and limited communication between sales and marketing

However, the hotel was great. I usually prefer a smaller hotel - and this one is BIG, but the staff on the club level were great, food and snacks nice to
Have, great location and view and spacious room for NYC. Hope to return.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Centrally located and nicely kept up, this Hilton is a great Mid-town spot to spend a night or several nights. There is no restaurant on-site but there are several nearby. The staff is attentive and cabs are readily available in front of the hotel. You can count on Hilton for a reliable product and this is one.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple