“Very good food and pleasant service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Serge - CLOSED

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Transit: Subway 33 St. (6 train), 34 St. (R, V, F, D trains)
Description: Serge Restaurant is located in the shadow of the Empire State Building and brings you a warm touch of Gallic charm in a cosy and casual atmosphere. Original Artwork is displayed on the walls featuring upcoming artists. Enter the dining room and be transported to the country side featuring an authentic savoury and pleasing menu to delight your palate.
Chicago, Illinois
“Very good food and pleasant service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

I enjoyed my meal at this small French bistro. Felt perfectly comfortable eating there by myself. Each dish was well prepared and delicious. The wait staff was courteous and attentive. While the meal cost more than I would usually spend, I'm likely to return because the atmosphere, and quality of food and service were so good.

Visited October 2012

Montrtéal
“good service, but food not so good...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2012

Based on some reviews, we had diner on saturday night at Serge. Maybe it was already late (9pm) or maybe we were not so lucky, but we had to wait for two very simple plates (cheeseburger and quiche) for more than 50 min...too much for hungry people...cheeseburger was ordinary and the quiche was too greasy and chewy. The service was great though, and the waiters apologized for the delay and offered us a glass of wine on the house. A little bit disappointed, i hoped more according to reviews...

• Visited October 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Solid & enjoyable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2012

We walked in at 8.15pm on a Saturday night and had plenty of table options.

The service was pleasant. The food solid but not spectacular. My wife's foie GRAS and my Creme brûlée were both very good but the onion soup and coqau vin were both just good.

Well priced and very affordable. In a city that has lots of French restaurants I'd try others before returning to Serge's.

• Visited September 2012
Somerset, New Jersey
“A quiet jem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

Always brought clients to lunch. This is the first time we went for dinner and we were not disappointed

• Visited July 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food and ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

This is the best place! My husband and I have eaten here several times. Great food and service. The people are very friendly and welcoming. Best atmosphere-feels like you're in Paris.