“One week in new york with a 50 people group” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge

Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge
Ranked #310 of 463 Hotels in New York City
Mazamet, France
“One week in new york with a 50 people group”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Hotel is clean, breakfast is generous, subway nearby.
but the best part is the quality of the peoples working at the hotel, always there to help, very friendly and professional.
If you have a group to manage i will highly recommand Miss Briana Chen, comming from Europe it was difficult for us to find and easy way to manage the Hotel reservation, Miss Chen made it simple for us in a very professional manner.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Gwen L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Three cheers for Briana. I am so thrilled to hear that your group enjoyed their NYC trip and the time at the Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge. Thank you so much for selecting our hotel for your stay and taking the time to review the hotel. I will certainly celebrate your kind words with Briana and our entire team. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Gwen.Lytle@InterstateHotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Polish first
Melbourne
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

My 17 year old son and I stayed at this hotel for 7 nights. The staff were very friendly and helpful (thank you to Shawn for organizing the room and also the car to the airport when our transfer failed to show up)
The beds were very comfortable and the room was clean.
The breakfast was fine with a variety of bread,pastries, youghurt, cereals, fresh fruit and a waffle maker.
The location of this hotel is a short walk to the subway station or China town, Little Italy and Soho.
Overall a very good hotel and we hope to be back soon

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Marica P
Gwen L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
We appreciate your kind words about the hotel and providing some great details about our hotel. I will certainly recognize the team and Shawn for their great service to you and your son. Please stay with us the next time you are in NYC.

Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

Stayed there with my wife from Friday 2 until Monday 4 November. The staff were nice and friendly. Situated close to subway stations and a lot of nice reataurants nearby.As I was running the NYC Marathon it was important to stay close to the ferry out to Staten Island, and also be able to get easily back to hotel from Central Park after the race.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank 2409Gunnar49
Thank you for staying with us and reviewing our hotel. I will certainly share and celebrate your comments with my staff. Congratulations on running the NYC Marathon. Very impressive! We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in NYC.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

I was surprized to know that this hotel has been rated only two stars, it's has been underestimated. I believe this is at least three star property. From inside, rooms are slightly congested for a family of four (including two small kids), still it is Banks and ATM's are available nearby. All in all a good deal.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank NeerajVic
Gwen L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. We really appreciate that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. The star ratings are similar to the criteria of AAA. The small lobby space is the main reason for the rating. It is our goal to provide exceptional service and hotel experience with the Manhattan sized hotel we operate.

We look forward to your next visit.

UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this great hotel from October 16th for 7 nights.
The hotel is clean and comfortable and more than adequate for a leisure stay.
The beds are deep and ultra comfortable and the view from my window was simply breathtaking.
I stayed in a two level room with the upstairs area offering a table, wardrobe, coffee maker, arm chair and a second TV!
The room was cleaned very well every morning and all the staff were very polite and helpful.
The free breakfast was awesome offering everything you could think of, if you came away hungry it would be your own fault, the only drawback was the dining area was on the small side due to the available floor space.
The hotel is well located for the subway and didn't have any problems getting anywhere in a short time.
To sum it all up, a very nice hotel.
If your looking for a 5 star hotel look somewhere else and pay 5 star prices, if your looking for a well priced, well located comfortable hotel, you won't regret booking a room at the Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Neildale4
Gwen L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you so much for staying at the Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge and taking the time to review our hotels. It is wonderful to hear that our hotel met your needs so well while you were in NYC.

We look forward to you next stay with us.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

If I could, I would rate this hotel zero stars. My parents came to United States for their first time to visit me in Washington D.C . and we had decided to take a trip and spend a night in New York City. I booked 2 reservations for my parents, myself, and my husband through a third party website. Soon after, I received a confirmation letter. In that letter was a confirmation number confirming that the room was paid for in full. I would have expected to have had zero problems upon arriving. However, that was not the case. I arrived not long after their check in time and at my check in the front desk agent tells me that they did not have my reservation on file. Even though I presented her my confirmation letter, she insisted that she did not have my reservation. So I asked for the manager. I believe her name is Briana . She came out and told me something completely different. She told me that they were oversold and that they had another hotel for us to stay. I was furious because I booked these reservations well in advance. I told the manager repeatedly that I did not want to go anywhere else and that they were not allowed to place me somewhere else since the confirmation letter said it had been paid in full. Eventually, I had to give in. I had spent the whole afternoon trying to check us in. All in all, I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank NaEL123
I sincerely apologize that you had such an unpleasant experience while in NYC. We just started working with the company you booked with and we let them know that we were sold out that week, due to United Nations. We never confirmed the reservation and we were told that they would re-book you at another hotel and let you know of the alternate accommodations. When we contacted them upon your arrival, no other arrangements had been made and they asked us to assist finding other accommdations. We did want to make sure you were taken care of and personally made the arrangements for accommodations and transportation.

I hope that you would give our hotel another opportunity to serve you.

Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

The Comfort Inn - Manhattan Bridge was a pleasant place to stay and very convenient to NYC subway, B and D lines. A trip the metro was only 15-20 minutes to Times Square and midtown Manhattan. The hotel was quiet, which was helpful for getting a good night's sleep, and the bathroom was very well appointed. The room itself was quite tight, with not a lot of room around the bed. Breakfast was decent, with a waffle maker, cereals, fresh fruit, bread and spreads, pastries and juice concentrate. Overall, value for money and good for short stays.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Keegan B
Gwen L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Manhattan Bridge, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
We appreciate you staying with us and taking the time to review our hotel. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the hotel, so future guests can choose a good hotel for their needs. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.