“jersey boys”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“jersey boys”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

excellent! everyone needs to see this play. I had seen it before up in the nose bleed section. enjoyed it. this time I was in the front row. what a huge difference. the music was awesome. the singing was awesome. will see it again when I can and I will make sure to sit in the front row. am still singing their songs without realizing it.

• Greek first
106 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 187 helpful votes
“very good”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

it is one of the best musical I have ever been. Performance was excellent. Our seats were not that good, but we still enjoyed the show. they played a lot of songs from the 50's and 60's. I highly recommend it to all ages.

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

had great front row seats even with a printed discount voucher.
SUPERB show!!!!
seen this show in las vegas and london, but broadway was by far the best performance i have seen!!!

Iowa City, Iowa
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Best musical I've been too. Very good story and outstanding music but that is my era. Younger person in the group was not as enthusiastic.

Sydney, Australia
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 153 helpful votes
“Finally got to see Jersey Boys...”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

...even though I avoided it back home in Oz.
Booked on the internet, well in advance. Not sure if this is the greatest idea as our seat would have been right up the back, had we not opted to accept the 10 pound upgrade to almost front row seat. It's worth being near the stage to soak up the atmosphere.
Sat next to a delightful elderly French lady who had booked last minute at the theatre and had same seats as us at half the price. I really must pull out my Senior's card more often and try a bit of bargaining that you just can't do on the web.