“FANTASTIC MUSIC, THEY LIT OF THE ROOM”
Review of Jersey Boys

Jersey Boys
Ossining, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC MUSIC, THEY LIT OF THE ROOM”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

What an incredible evening hearing the music of the Jersey Boys and the story of Frankie Valle & the Four Seasons. These guys are so talented, they just light up the theatre with their voices. We enjoyed every single minute and when we left we had huge smiles on our faces, we just felt happy!

Visited October 2013

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Exceptional”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

I wasn't expecting a lot, if I am honest, but man was I blown away. I was dancing, laughing and crying during the show.

Grear story of first famous boy band that makes you realize how many awesome songs from that era were written by them and still known by today's youth.

Go see it!

1 Thank Sport_guy_23
Spalding, United Kingdom
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 136 helpful votes
“NYC or London.... Completely brilliant but New York you need to sort out your theatre etiquette.”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Seen this show 13 times now and love it. However, the etiquette of New York theatre goers leaves a lot to be desired with one women's cell/mobile phone going off not once but twice. The actors and orchestra are stunning. The theatre itself lacks atmosphere. Rory Malloy is fantastic as Frankie. Book without hesitation. Row B on the mezz has great views but bit a lot of keg space for those over 5ft 6.

Visited August 2014
Vero Beach, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“One Great Show !!!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Visiting the city for the first time though I was in great company with friends that new there way around. They had the tickets for this show and I will admit I was a little skeptical, they reassured me that it would be good, they had been many times and they new what they were talking about. This show was absolutely fantastic in every way, very very talented people with superb vocals, awesome show, Don't Miss this one !

Visited August 2014
Long Island, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Awesome show!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I went with my family and everyone loved Jersey boys,from age 12 to 50! Great cast,amazing music and an amazing story. One of our favorite broadway shows. A must see!

Visited September 2013