As far as Fairfield Inns go, I'll say this one was A+. The morning bellman was super friendly and helpful! He was proactive about helping out folks in the lobby and didn't wait for people to come to him. The front desk staff was super friendly and helpful. Room was a good size by New York standards and was clean. Best of all you couldn't hear the street noise. The elevator situation as other reviews pointed out is annoying but not unbearable. It's NYC so not a problem that is unique to this hotel. I will definitely stay here again. Got a great rate and feel like I underpaid compared to other NYC hotels I have stayed out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 244 guest rooms include Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast Daily, Complimentary Starbucks Coffee available 24 hours and in room and Complimentary High Speed Internet. Centrally located just minutes from Times Square, Theatre District and transportation that will take you anywhere throughout New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott New York Manhattan / Times Square Hotel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott New York Manhattan / Times Square
- Fairfield Inn New York City