“Quick drink after dinner ”
Review of Smith and Mills

Smith and Mills
Ranked #3,886 of 14,725 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: TriBeCa
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I really liked this little bar. Cocktails were really nice and the place was full of beautiful people (apart from me). I'd recommend after dinner in locanda.

1  Thank Chrisengland987

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I was in the neighborhood for work and I had asked a friend for a bar recommendation. It was just my speed - quiet, dark, and full of character.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

met a friend for drinks here but my aperol spritz had too much ice and no Prosecco in it. There was no place to stand and all the tables were full. The place is tiny and not well designed or a nice place to be in so we drank up and moved on within 15 minutes

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We dropped in to this place mid-Sunday afternoon for a break on a bike ride up/down the west side. We sat at an open table and were greeted nicely. We ordered immediately and noted we were in a hurry, kindly the server noted he had just placed several other orders but would do his best. We enjoyed the atmosphere of this tiny place while we waited. Our food arrived and it was delicious, especially the Market Salad which had the best dressing! Bravo to the team who run this tiny place that seems to be loved by many as there was a constant stream of people in and out. This is a great place!

Reviewed 13 January 2017

We visited NYC and this restaurant in January. When we first walked in for lunch, we immediately turned and walked back out because it was just so small! However, we tried again the next day knowing what we were walking into and were so pleasantly surprised at the experience. The decor is very unique, eclectic and rustic, and the food was delicious. Everything was prepared on a tiny little grill in the corner and it was so flavorful! Would be a great place for drinks and intimate conversation. We really enjoyed our experience!