“Wear comfortable shoes!”

Accomplice New York
More attraction details
Owner description: sends you on a mission to assist a few mobsters lookin’ to skip town. This hilarious journey starts near the South Street Seaport and works its way up to SoHo. You receive several alcoholic beverages and light appetizers during this three hour journey. For private groups, it can hold up to 15 people. Basic pricing per person is $80. Accomplice the Show also hosts a Village show and a Kid's show that takes place in Central Park! For more information, please visit our website!
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We did this as a family and were exhausted when we completed our mission. It is a lot of walking and exercise. My advice would be to wear comfortable shoes. It took us about 3 1/2 hours. It reminded me a bit of the Amazing Race where you are covering a lot of ground, but too preoccupied and tired to enjoy the scenery. The actors were great and really funny. It is a NYC family memory that we will cherish forever.

1  Thank PTOGreer
There are newer reviews for Accomplice New York

Reviewed 9 August 2014

My wife and I took our 11 year old daughter and 14 year old son and we all had a great time. Excellent way to see NYC and the 3 hours just flies by. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Kman K
Reviewed 5 August 2014

GREAT FUN in NYC! Hard to describe without giving too much away. My husband and I purchased tickets to Accomplice during a recent trip to New York. We were a little nervous at first wondering what we had gotten ourselves into. Our concerns soon disappeared as we were busy working our way through the City, figuring out clues and how to get to our next location. Still not sure if some of the folks we talked to were actors or random people off the street. Wonderful way to spend an afternoon. We were still talking about it the following day.

2  Thank beth l
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is so fantastic! You must like to meet new people and enjoy adventures. You must wear comfortable shoes. You never know what is going to happen next. Get Tickets Now

Reviewed 3 August 2014

WOW...best fun I've had in a long time :) no spoilers but plan on at least 4 hours, be prepared to walk at least 4 miles, put your thinking cap on and have fun with it....so GREAT!!!