“Better Than Broadway!”

Accomplice New York
More attraction details
Owner description: sends you on a mission to assist a few mobsters lookin’ to skip town. This hilarious journey starts near the South Street Seaport and works its way up to SoHo. You receive several alcoholic beverages and light appetizers during this three hour journey. For private groups, it can hold up to 15 people. Basic pricing per person is $80. Accomplice the Show also hosts a Village show and a Kid's show that takes place in Central Park! For more information, please visit our website!
New York
“Better Than Broadway!”
Reviewed 18 June 2009

I was born and raised in NYC and never experienced it the way I did with Accomplice this past Sunday. My three friends and I had the best time celebrating my friend's 50th birthday. It was great fun to allow ourselves to get into the characters and become 'characters' ourselves. We thoroughly enjoyed the surprises and interacting with our 'contacts.' I will give this as a gift again, and I hope I will, again, be invited to participate.....Great Fun!!!