“WOW! Excellent!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Village
Reviewed 6 November 2013

What a find! I've eaten here a few times on my business trips to New York City and every time I am delighted. The pizzas are out of this world. This last time I had a pannini for lunch….I'll never be able to eat a panini anywhere else. Sensational!

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Amazing pizza. Best burrata ever! An italian told me to go there and we were happy that we went as we had the best pizzas ever. Freshly made and extremly tasty, even the bread. You can taste all the ingredients, so yummy.

After we finished, we just wanted to sit a bit and enjoy. Brought us the bill and then came and asked if we wanted anything like 3 times. I see that they need the tables but that ruined the experience!!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Although the interior is small and crowded (long line outside, no places to wait for), the food is delicious and the ingredients are fresh and super italian!
The manager should give free pizza/focaccia samples to customers waiting hours for a place.
It could be a marketing effective strategy.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

we were in the area at lunchtime and recognized the name from places we'd researched online.It wasn't too busy, just enough to give a good atmosphere but not too busy to delay service. The pizza was as good as we'd hoped with a nice glass of wine to wash it down!!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Although we had to wait a bit, it was totally worth the wait! I went on a Friday night with my sister an her boyfriend. Very nice atmosphere. I ordered a salad to split with my sister and we each ordered a pizza. Being gluten-sensitive I don't usually have high expectations for gluten free pizza but this was amazing. Best gluten free pizza I have ever had. Strongly recommend for anyone who loves pizza or is looking for gluten free pizza.