Beautiful and big room. Clean. Pool small but nice to have when very hot
- Not allowed to get into the club although when I called reception before the booking I have been told that we have access to the pool bar and the club without queuing!! For the pool bar ok for the club the awful attitude of the guy was choking for such hotel.
- Lunch on Sunday was awful poor service ordered egg Benedict without bacon it came with bacon I sent it back. 2 minutes later they served me the same plate they just removed the bacon!! I am vegetarian how disrespectful this attitude is!! I could have sued them as the waiter confessed that they just removed the bacon and took back the plate. They did not propose to offer the meal. Will never go back there !! this is not what you expect when you stay at the Gansevoort. Very disappointed and choked by the bacon episode...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gansevoort Park Avenue offers 249 luxury rooms and remarkable suites, most with lofty ceilings, Juliet balconies, and five fixture bathrooms. The three-story atrium lobby showcases striking herringbone granite floors, an oversized fireplace, and dramatic aubergine chandeliers. There is a signature rooftop pool for sunbathing and city-escape daydreaming and a bi-level rooftop bar + lounge wonderland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gansevoort Park Avenue NYC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel New York City