The Dominick Hotel
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$158
US$113
  • Pool
Royalton Park Avenue(New York City)
US$344
US$248
Official Site
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$175
US$155
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Millennium Hilton New York Downtown(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$226
  • Restaurant
Lotte New York Palace(New York City)
US$491
Hotels.com
US$427
US$366
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$182
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$155
  • Bar/Lounge
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$386
US$215
US$232
US$171
Travelocity
3,240 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetkoi restaurantnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suitein room diningholland tunnelroom servicefloor to ceiling windowsfreedom towerhigher floorturn down servicethe empire state building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2011

Spent 10 FABULOUS NIGHTS @ Trump Soho in July. It is the city hotel we could not have been happier. Some highlights:

- The rooms are fabulous, big and brand new with great facilities like Nespresso coffee machines and professional strenghth hair dryers (important for us ladies with long hair)

- The bed was like sleeping on a cloud and recieving the Pillow Menu before you arrive is a nice touch

- Food in the hotel was fabulous with dessert at Quattro Gastronomia being the highlight. In fact, we went down for dessert only at 11pm more than once!

- Staff were all ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! The check-in staff, the pool staff and in particular the doormen who worked so hard in the blistering July heat and were always so helpful and friendly. Special mention must be made of Axel, Victor and Chris.

- Location is excellent. We loved our stoll up Spring St in the mornings, through the heart of SoHo to Balthazar for breakfast. Taxis are cheap and plentiful from the hotel to anywhere else in the city. Beats the horrid hustle and bustle, tourist trap of mid-town hands down.

- The swimming pool was a godsend during our stay when temperatures topped 100 degrees. It is compact but it is super-luxe and a nice place to spend the late afternoon after a hard day of shopping. Weekdays at the pool are comfortable and family friendly but some people might find the weekend crowd a little bit intimidating - young and very beautiful - but we loved it .

- Make friends with the hotel on Facebook before you leave. Their Facebook updates are really helpful to let you know what's going on at the hotel and in general around NYC. They really help to create excitement before your trip.

- A massage at the spa is wonderful way to unwind after a few days in the hot city. Spa was super luxe and the staff were excellent. Only tip would be to check prices before you book to avoid any suprises.

In summary, I could not fault this hotel. Everything from the ambience the minute you step into the lobby, through to the super cool elevator music, the room amenities and decor were impeccable. I felt as comfortable as if I was in my own home throughout my entire stay and I was actually very sad to leave.

Highly recommed this hotel. I will be back.

Room Tip: All rooms fab. Choose what you can afford, you wont be disappointed.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank KerryWilliams56
Reviewed 25 August 2011

From the moment we checked in until we said good-bye, the trip was perfection! While waiting for our room, we had the chance to relax at the pool deck bar/restaurant and flipped for the truffle butter/parmesan jiffy pop with our rum drinks- we couldn't have been happier. As soon as we saw our room, we knew we had chosen wisely! The view was total NYC, the bathroom was incredible, the bed was perfect, and the waiting bottle of champagne made us feel like "celebrities." Since the day was sunny, we spent the rest of it in the pool- not crowded, great lounges! A huge shout out to the doorman who was actually there for the entire weekend and arranged all of our transportation with finesse and a great smile! The location of the hotel does not interfere with any other plans for the city, as you can be uptown in 15 minutes, or wander around SoHo on foot- Thank you to the Trump experience- we recommend it with full confidence!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2011

The location is awesome. Literally a walk to great food, shopping and the river. It has a neighborhoody feel in the middle of NYC. Walking distance to Ground Zero, West Village, Greenwich etc. The hotel is beautiful. The staff is great, service was attentive and authentic. And....they give you free bottle water! I hate hotels that charge $5 for a bottle of water. It was great, I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the river- it's really cool to see the city amidst the river.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2011

This hotel was amazing! Not only did we have an incredibly spatious cornerroom, also the service was truly GREAT! I contacted the hotel before we arrived in order for them to arrange some things, since I wanted to propose to my girlfriend in NY. Not only did they arrange everything, also they send flowers and chocolates to the room! AMAZING!!!

A special thanks to Erin! She arranged everything perfectly for us!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I stayed at the trump soho in June. The service was impeccable. The views of uptown and the Hudson river from the ceiling to floor windows was one of a kind. Every night there was turn down service with jazz music playing when I came in. The front desk and concierge just went above and beyond. Great experience! I will stay here everytime I come to NY if possible

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business