“Fantastic hotel!”
Review of The Dominick Hotel

The Dominick Hotel
Ranked #133 of 471 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 2 October 2011

We stayed here for one week in September and it really made our week in NYC fantastic. We got upgraded to a big one bed suite on the 40 th floor, with views from the living area, bedroom and bathroom - and the bathtub! - of the Hudson, downtown NYC and Jersey. Bed was really comfy, and had many a bath after a lot of walking with a glass of wine watching the view. Hotel was beautiful, very modern and clean, very stylish. Good cocktails in the bar! Fab location, there was a subway two minutes walk away and very easy to get uptown in a short space of time. Soho and surrounding areas full of great shops, bars and restaurants and within easy walking distance, away from the hustle and bustle of midtown. Spa also fab. Staff very friendly. We would return!!!!

2  Thank allycampbell
TrumpS0H0NYC, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2011

Dear allycambell,

Thank you for sharing your comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed the hotel's location and amenities. We look forward to your return.

Mike Straube, General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,178)

Reviewed 1 October 2011

I am a regular here and I must say it get's better every time.The staff is always attentive but this time around I was greeted by a new face. The new front desk agent Tiffany was extremely courteous and professional.I've never encountered such amazing customer service.She genuinely cares about what the guest wants and I must say she is a great addition to Trump Soho.My room was amazing and I will continue to come back here.

Dear Tjohnson23,

Thank you for your feedback on the hotel and our customer service. I will be sure to share your feedback with Tiffany. Thank you for your loyalty, and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 30 September 2011

Six nights of perfection while staying at the Trump SoHo. From the unlimited bottles of complimentary Fiji water and other standard amenities, to the delicious chocolates at bedside each night, to the gracious, intelligent, and willingness-to-help attitude of the staff, delicious food in their restaurants, our stay couldn't have been lovelier and more comfortable. This last stay was our fourth visit since the hotel opened. We can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Try to get a gorgeous corner picture-glass window view of the city, overlooking the river and bridge...

Dear Barry F.,

Thank you for sharing your comments and for your loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 29 September 2011

Trump SoHo really blew me away in nearly all respects. After telling the front desk upon check-in that this was a post-engagement stay, they leapt to arrange strawberries in the room and had my own bottle of champagne chilling on ice when we arrived along with rose petals on the bed. Couldn't have been nicer.

The rooms are very large for NY standards and have every amenity. Everything feels new and up to date, and they really go out of the way to provide any service you could want. There's no ice machine on the floor--just call and they'll hand deliver. Forgot a hair brush? A runner will go out and purchase one for you.

NY hotels are not cheap, but in comparison, I really have to say that you get your money's worth here. A bad experience can be had even at the most luxurious hotels--especially if they've been around for a long time. But I just can't imagine that happening here. I guess there's a reason all the reviews are glowing. They just do things right and don't cut corners.

Room Tip: If you're given a choice to upgrade online to a river or city view for a few bucks, take it. We...

Dear camnoreal,

Thank you for sharing your comments. I will share your kind thoughts with the team. We look forward to seeing you back in NYC, and congratulations on your engagement.

Reviewed 28 September 2011

Forgot my wallet at home, flight delayed until 11pm...needless to say I had a bad day-luckily I had my passport. Unfortunately I had no credit cards. Xin made sure my night didn't get worse- made sure I checked in without a problem and was able to charge a meal. Against the manager's suggestion...MR. Chasen please make sure Xin is recognized for taking the extra step to take care of a guest. I'll be back because of him.

Dear lit71,

Thank you for sharing your comments. I will be sure to share your feedback with Xin, and I am happy he was able to turnaround your bad day. We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 27 September 2011

We arrived at 10:20am figuring that we would have to leave our bags with the concierge until the afternoon, but happily we were able to check in right away. We even got a complimentary upgrade to a king deluxe suite with a spectacular view of the New York skyline with the statue of liberty off in the distance. The room was exquisite! The bed was the softest I've ever experienced. The service was flawless. Couldn't have been more satisfied!

Dear JuliaGulia222,

Thank you for your comments. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to having you as a guest again.

Reviewed 27 September 2011

Hi:
I stayed 6 nights @ Trump Soho. From the moment I entered, I was treated with prompt and courteous service. Every staff member greeted me each day. Staff were attentive but not intrusive. . The view from the room was spectacular. I am from a very small town in Eastern Oregon. I was treated with respect and was made to feel very comfortable. My needs were anticipated and met in a timely manner.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Michael B.,

Thank you for sharing your comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our customer service. We hope we will see you again when you return to New York.