The Dominick Hotel
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$343
  • Room Service
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$195
  • Pool
The Lucerne Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$387
US$251
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$188
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Muse Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$284
  • Restaurant
The Kimberly Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$322
  • Fitness centre
US$314
US$291
  • Pool
Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$211
Travelocity
US$472
Hotelpower.com
  • Breakfast included
3,244 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetkoi restaurantnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suitein room diningholland tunnelroom servicefloor to ceiling windowsfreedom towerhigher floorturn down servicethe empire state building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2012

It's a beautiful hotel to stay @! if you can afford it..don't think twice about it!! just book and stay there!! everything is excellent about the hotel...

Room Tip: stay @ higher floors and ask for the river view!!! its just amazing!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2012

Dear alainelhaddad,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the Hudson River view rooms. Please let me know if I can assist with any future plans.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

I stayed in this hotel in May 2011 and had a wonderful experience. We were originally given a room that while very nice, did not have a bathroom door. We spoke to the gentleman at the front desk and expressed our concerns. He recommended his favorite corner room on a higher level floor which happened to be available and only cost $30.00 per night. It had the most amazing view. The housekeeping staff did a fabulous job and went above and beyond with their meticulous cleaning. Our shoes were even arranged nightly. The doormen recommended local restaurants and were extremely friendly. The bar was small but cozy and the bartender was friendly and pleasant. We only ate at the restaurant for breakfast which was fabulous. I would highly recommend this hotel. Great location as well.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank katie j

Dear katie j,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Trump SoHo. I am pleased that you enjoyed the corner room, and were able to take advantage of the hotel amenities including the bar and restaurant. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Genearl Manager

Reviewed 21 May 2012

While the Trump Soho is not really pricey by NY standards, it is more than I wanted to spend, but with that said, they exceeded my expectations, and that is really all you can hope for w/ any experience that costs money.

Excellent service; employee attitudes very friendly; room was beautiful, and the view was incredible.

Room Tip: I was on the 19th floor and it was very quiet for NY
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank David B

Dear David B,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Trump SoHo, including the views and service. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 19 May 2012

They gave us a lovely room upgrade to a corner mini-suite on the 40th floor with great views of the river and up the island.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ivan B
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Dear ivan42,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Trump SoHo and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed your room and the view. I look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 May 2012

My fiancé and I recently stayed here on a valentines trip to NYC, we are in our mid20s and it was quite pricey for us but we loved it so much it felt like a bargain. The rooms are so spacious, the service is second to none, we both love coffee and the nespresso was a real bonus. We were greeted with champagne and strawberrys and a red rose and it was so special. Any he proposed and I said yes so I guess that was nice too!! Very romantic place, hope to return :-)

Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear wildoatsireland,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and for choosing to celebrate Valentine's Day at Trump SoHo. I am pleased we could be part of your special proposal night. I look forward to welcoming you again.