The Dominick Hotel
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$157
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$220
US$198
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$182
US$148
  • Bar/Lounge
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$223
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$353
US$333
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$299
Agoda.com
3,263 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetkoi restaurantnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suitein room diningholland tunnelroom servicefloor to ceiling windowsfreedom towerhigher floorturn down servicethe empire state building
Reviewed 30 October 2012 via mobile

From start to finish this was an excellent stay. As we checked in, Champagne and strawberries were being served in the lobby. The room, on the 33rd floor, was exceptional. I like to feel like I'm the first person that has used the room, and they succeeded! The daily cleaner was very good, and really cheerful and positive. In fact, all the staff I was in contact with were polite and helpful.
Bed - superb (although I don't like the optional spa pillows. They are supposed to be scented I think, but just didn't look right and certainly didn't smell scented).
The bathroom was enormous, and there is a floor to ceiling window by the bath. I could look at the Empire State Building while bathing!
Internet is extra, but the speed, at about 24Mbps the 2 times I measured it, is way above the normal hotel average. It looks like you need to pay for each device you use, but you don't. They remove anything more than 1 charge from the bill before you leave. It might be worth double checking with them though; I did, twice. It's about $75 dollars a week, but I don't thinks that's bad for the excellent speed and signal.
There's a microwave in the room, which seems a bit redundant, but it's hidden away. There's the usual ludicrously expensive mini bar, but there's enough room to get a few bits of your own in like milk. Oh, and the Nespresso machine is great, and they constantly refill the little coffee things you need - for nothing.
Great turn down service, free bottles of water and chocs.
Location is great, spring street and surrounding bits really interesting.
I spent AGES trying to decide where to stay in NYC (it was our first visit), I think I picked the best.
Very expensive, but very worth it.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank as_allen
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2012

Dear as_allen

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your stay at the Trump SoHo. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your first stay with us. I appreciate your kind comments about our staff and housekeeping team and will be sure they are recognized. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

being the tallest building in soho and other neigh boroughs, you normally have an amazing view of the town or of the Hudson river and it was. We had a room on 35th floor with stunning view of the Hudson and financial district as well. The location is perfect to see the vibrant soho, tribeca, nolita, etc...
I do not agree anyway with excellent reviews talking about a 5L hotel. Breakfast is small and not so certainly at the level of a 5L hotel. The SPA! 25$ access to get in to a microscopic sauna as well as the steam bathroom. Better to not have the SPA, better to only serve treatments and stop.

Not sure to come back here again. We are talking about an average price of 700 USD including taxes. There are many places around for that spending. Really many options.

Room Tip: I like higher floors and in this case make sense because of the great size of this tower. Hudson view is really nice
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank pantomo

Dear pantomo

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Trump SoHo. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the views from your room of downtown and the Hudson River. I appreciate your feedback on our breakfast and spa and hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 28 October 2012

I am in New York for work multiple times a year and love when I am able to stay in this place. Most hotel rooms in the city are quite small - not Trump SoHo. The rooms are fabulous and big. The bathroom is also quite spacious. The staff is extremely helpful and will do anything to make your stay better. The neighborhood is also great with a lot to do within walking distance. Everything about this place is 5 star.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank stephs_treks

Dear stephs_treks

Thank you for staying with us again at the Trump SoHo. I am pleased to hear we were able to exceed your expectations. I appreciate your repeat business and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to NYC.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

We have stayed in this hotel for the past few weeks and I can not say enough good things about it! We live in TriBeCa but are renovating so we have been staying in hotels for the past few months. We have tried every dog friendly, high end hotel in Tribeca and SoHo and this is by far the best! We are now staying every week because it is by far so much nicer then any other hotel in the area. The rooms are large and comfortable (and we have stayed in three different room types so far). The decor is beautiful, everything is very comfortable, the staff is amazing and helpful, everything is very clean and the restaurant is great! It has been my husband, three kids and dog and we all have been very comfortable and happy there! I would Highly recommend it! (I have Never reviewed Anything before but I really do feel this hotel is the best choice if you are are coming to the city!)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Hi there,
I stayed at the Soho Trump Hotel at the end of August beginning of September this year. The booking was easy enough and expectations were set as high given the web-site claims, general Trump excellent reputation and high cost of staying there.
Sadly I felt that the people that work at the Soho Trump lacked a 'geniune attention to care' towards customers. The push is certainly towards taking as much money from us as possible starting with check in. I arrived just after 2pm, and then waited 2 hours for my room to be cleaned & ready. During my wait I was offered an upgrade - payable of course.
The hotel is definitely very nicely presented at a good standard - I just like that personal care as seen when I stayed at the Mansion in Atlanta.
The restauarant was not opened at the time I stayed but there's certainly plenty of choices of great eateries in Soho.
I did ask for a cupboard to be fixed - it wouldn't close, so I kept hitting it as I past it in my bedroom - all they did was wedge it shut (which I had been able to do myself - but did not fix the problem).
The only bar was the pool-side bar - that was nice.. but I was surprised that was the only bar.
Having stayed at Thompson Street Hotel & Soho Grand, I would certainly consider an alternative location mainly due to the high cost of staying at the Trump versus what it offers compared to other very good hotels nearby..

Room Tip: Certainly the high floors have the best views. The people on the front desk can show you a floor plan and expected view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business