The Dominick Hotel
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$185
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$191
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$147
US$116
  • Bar/Lounge
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$278
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$440
US$323
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$148
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$298
Agoda.com
3,266 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetkoi restaurantnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suitein room diningholland tunnelroom servicefloor to ceiling windowsfreedom towerhigher floorturn down servicethe empire state building
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I've been in a few hotels in NYC. Fair, good and very good ones. But the Trump Soho is awsome. The service is amazing. Sights from the room are breathtaking. The location is the best to actually enjoy the Soho, Tribeca,... Although you can walk through all Manhattan.
Breakfast is good but you have many other cozy places in the surround and discover the Soho in the morning, almost free of tourists

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bettyMadrid
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Dear bettyMadrid

Thank you for sharing your feedback at the Trump SoHo. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the views from your room and had a wonderful stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to NYC.

Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

I absolutely loved the trump soho! Excellent service! There r no words to describe how amazing my stay was! the location was amazing although the cab rides to Central Park or times square were a little lengthy but only 15-20mins depends on where u go but The BEST hotel in Manhattan GO THERE

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear Newyorkcitygirl55

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear you had an amazing stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Trump SoHo.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Trump SoHo is a truly a high-class hotel with attention to every singe amenity. The rooms are spacious and space efficient with all the modern facilities. I loved the TV mounted on the wall over the desk. The floor to ceiling windows brought lots of daylight into the room. The night view of the city was so beautiful I never closed the curtains. My son who is a college student in New York loved the sofa in front of the window and falling asleep to the city lights. He had never seen New York from this high up and we could see New Jersey. The high-ceiling lobby is beautifully lit and cozy. Wanted to use the pool and spa but it was closed. The location is excellent and there is a Starbucks across the street.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Dear Hawaiian555

Thank you for sharing your feedback at the Trump SoHo. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the features of our rooms and the views from the floor to ceiling windows. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to New York City.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

My mother, daughter, and I stayed at the Trump Soho for 3 nights while visiting NYU. Every day, we remarked upon the gracious, friendly, and attentive service. We went to one desk in the lobby to ask a question, and she said of course she could help us. She then walked us to the correct desk to deal with our question. She could have so easily just pointed and suggested we go there, but she was obviously so skilled in making guests feel comfortable that she gracefully escorted us to the right place. That sort of kind response happened throughout our stay.
Our rooms had gorgeous views downtown. The beds were so comfortable that it was tempting to stay in them all day, but the city beckoned. We will absolutely stay at the Trump Soho again and again.

Room Tip: The higher room you get, the better the view. We had a corner room that faced south and east.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear 2goldens

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Trump SoHo. I appreciate your kind comments about our staff and look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the future.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

I just came back from the Trump in Soho - this was my second visit there and I have to say it might be my favorite hotel in NYC - the suite I had this time (an 09) had absolutely no view and that was a downer - but besides that all was great. The same suite on a higher floor is incredible! I think it might be a bit "out of the way" but that doesnt bother me.
I also had a phenomenal treatment at the spa - a Moroccan Hamman - that left me wanting some more!
Note that the breakfast offered (now that it is not served in the restaurant --used to be Quattro), is really nothing great.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Dear amimastri

Thank you for staying with us again. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your luxury Moroccan Hammam treatment at our spa. I look forward to your return visit to the Trump SoHo.