The Dominick Hotel
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$200
US$169
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$159
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Fitness centre
US$168
US$138
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$255
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$334
US$299
Agoda.com
3,263 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetkoi restaurantnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suitein room diningholland tunnelroom servicefloor to ceiling windowsfreedom towerhigher floorturn down servicethe empire state building
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We're from Europe. Every time we go to New York we stay here. We were very pleased every time. It's quiet and always very (!) clean. The staff is always so very friendly and helpful.
We will always stay here because we know we'll never be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Mary-Jane945,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback! We are so glad that you have chosen Trump SoHo to be your home away from home. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Great location.
Rooms av very nice, clean and not to small.
Staff is very service minded, anything seems to be possible.
We had a meeting room at 46th floor with an amazing view of southern Manhattan, State of Liberty behind the scrapers, New Jersey and Brooklyn.
This is a great place to stay for a few days in NYC.
Will return, if I can afford it!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JensOlsson

Dear JensOlsson,

Thank you very much for choosing Trump SoHo and sharing your experience! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the views, location and that everything went well for your meeting. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

The hotel has a great location just at the edge of Soho and, on the plus side, the staff were friendly and the public areas look good (although rather small). We also really liked the restaurant, Koi. Where the hotel was let down was the room. I was expecting something with a real wow factor but somehow our room fell far short. The view was good and so was the bathroom but, otherwise, everything was very average. We had one of the smaller rooms (I think) and it didn't have anywhere comfortable to sit and didn't match our expectation based on the hotel's website. Other niggles were, first, there was often a long wait for the lift and, second, despite emailing them a reminder after I got back home, I have not had my points credited to my loyalty card. Would I stay again? No - there are so many hotels in New York and I can do better than average.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LondonBurl
TrumpNYCSoHo, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear LondonBurl,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am very sorry that your stay did not live up to your expectations, and I would be happy to personally discuss it with you. I can be reached at gmaoberoi@trumphotels.com or 212.842.5527.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here in a one bed suite for 3 nights on a business trip. The room was huge, with the highlights being the immense bathroom and incredible views. I was in room 2310 with a view up 6th avenue to the Empire State and side views to the Hudson and across to Brooklyn. The location is great on the edge of Soho and Greenwich Village so you can walk out to great restaurants and bars. The sushi in the in house restaurant is great but we had to send a few drinks back. The tonic water is on tap and had no flavour, so g&ts tasted like neat gin. The Reisling served by the glass was no where near as nice as that by the bottle. I had breakfast in the hotel and while the food was great the service was appalling, it seemed like you had to ask at least twice for everything. When it is over $20 for an omlette and $5 for a coffee I do not expect to have to ask for butter, milk, ketchup. However the rest of the service was great, with the doorman producing chilled water when I got back from a run and friendly housekeeping staff.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear BlazaUK,

Thank you very much for choosing Trump SoHo and sharing your feedback. I am glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay and the hotel's amenities. I am very sorry to hear about the inconveniences in regards to your dining experience at Koi - I will be sure to bring this to their attention. We sincerely hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I guess I am beign unfair in judging the hotel like this, but, for the fees your paying, I would expect the hotel to be great, and its not. Dont get me wrong, its an "A" definetely, but the gym, the pool, even the rooms are not great. Yeah I know, maybe I'm spoiled.
But, great bed, great shower, spacious suites but a bit "gray".
I would definetely come back, and I suggest you do too.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Luisitorey,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I apologize that we didn't quite meet your expectations but I am glad that overall you did enjoy your stay and some of the guestroom amenities. We do hope to welcome you back again soon.

Best Regards,