“fantastic as always”

Trump SoHo New York
Ranked #124 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This was my 3rd stay at Trump soho - I've stayed 2x in a suite and once in a bedroom - both were superb - the higher the better for great views of either the Hudson or the city. Great location in Soho - just a short walk to soho, Tribeca, west village, Greenwich village and downtown. quick cab to midtown. loads of restaurants and shops nearby. Quieter in the evening. great service - low key which I like. rooms and beds very comfortable. love it here.

Room Tip: higher the better
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
TrumpNYCSoHo, Manager at Trump SoHo New York, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Dear sim272727,

Thank you for choosing Trump SoHo and sharing your feedback. I am very pleased to hear that you have been enjoying the hotel and location, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back for a 4th time!

Reviewed 2 September 2014

This was our second stay at the Trump Soho, once in July of 2013 and again in early July of this year. I didn't think they could top our stay last year but they did. Everything about this hotel is divine. We had a suite that provided such amazing views that I seriously felt that there wasn't anywhere else in the city that I would rather be than our hotel room. Who needs The Top of the Rock when you have a corner view room at the Trump Soho. I kid you not!
I lived in New York City for 34 years before leaving to move to California and never in all of my years in NYC did I ever cast my eyes on a view like the one we had in our room.
And the staff made us feel once again that we were coming home. A few staff members remembered us from last year....and a big shout out to Marek who was always so kind and helpful and made sure my brother from NYC who would come to visit us for the day was always given a royal welcome and service....you are the best!
So what can I say...the rooms are amazing, the service impeccable, room service over the top, the pool , spa and all the amenities make this an unbeatable hotel in NYC.
In fact we had been staying at a Five Star hotel uptown and even though the location was more convenient, we checked out and came back to our luxurious "oasis" in Soho. We just grabbed a quick cab ride and headed uptown when we needed to .
You can look all over NYC for a sublime hotel, but Trump Soho is "the place". Last year I said, "I want to live here." Guess what? I still do!

Room Tip: High Floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mbnewport

Dear mbnewport.

Thank you very much for choosing Trump SoHo and sharing this amazing feedback! We are so happy to hear that we are your home away from home and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Marek. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Enjoyed the Trump Soho.
Very close to shops and restaurants.
We had a suite with additional lounge on the 22nd floor so great views of the city.
Room was clean and service excellent.
Found downstairs restaurant very ordinary. Service good but food very average.
Would stay here again if I wanted to spend time on downtown area.

Room Tip: I think all rooms would be great. Fabulous luxury without being fussy. This hotel is a no brainer.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank vinkac
TrumpNYCSoHo, Manager at Trump SoHo New York, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear vinkac,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay at Trump SoHo and we do hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Stayed for three night and this was THE best hotel I've ever stayed in. Staff were super professional, rooms were SO beautiful, clean and perfect. Got a gorgeous upgrade to a room with a Hudson river view and it was AMAZING. Rooms have nespresso machines which I enjoyed using every morning and evening. Highly recommend.

Pros: great, quite location, clean and stylish rooms, super luxurious!
Cons: No great restaurants nearby (went to 2 nearby and both were horrible), waiting veery long for elevators and expensive internet charges ($20.00+ a day).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Lola T

Dear Lola T,

Thank you for choosing Trump SoHo and sharing your feedback! I am happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay. Please note that if you book directly on our website you are eligible for free WiFi. Perhaps on your next visit, the concierge can suggest some great restaurants in the area. We do hope for the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 September 2014

We spent 5 nights at the Trump Soho on our first visit to New York in May this year. We were a little disappointed when our rooms were not ready when we arrived late in the afternoon, very tired after a long flight from South Africa. The rest of our stay was really a great pleasure. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Bathroom also spacious and comfortable. The view on the Hudson River was very special. Service was outstanding.
The only negative aspect is that one expects a hotel of this standard (and rates) to have free Wi-hi. Although a PC with free internet is available in the basement, it is not very convenient.

Room Tip: Higher floor have better views
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
TrumpNYCSoHo, Manager at Trump SoHo New York, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Dear grysbeer,

Thank you for traveling all the way from South Africa to experience Trump SoHo! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please note that if you book directly on our website, you are eligible for free WiFi. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 1 September 2014

I spent one week with my daughter in the Trump Soho. The view from the high-floor-rooms is amazing - especially from the corner-rooms facing downtown. Soho and also the financial district are within walking district; the hotel is the highest building in Soho ensuring a nice view.
Wi-Fi is available but quite expensive. Good restaurants in the area are Blue Ribbon Sushi, Burger & Barrel and Aqua Grill.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear CLM7508,

Thank you for choosing Trump SoHo and sharing your feedback! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, including the views and the neighborhood. Please do note that if you book directly on our website you are eligible for free WiFi. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 1 September 2014

The service exceeded my expectations, lobby did not come up to my expectations. I found the position of TV in the room is not appropriate. Bathroom was super clean. Overall, a great place to stay, right in the middle of the city.

Room Tip: Ask for a room where the TV faces the bed.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Beenamathew,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back at Trump SoHo again soon.