The Dominick Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$200
  • Pool
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$188
US$308
US$274
US$347
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$232
  • Pool
US$444
US$412
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$203
US$171
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$243
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$267
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$170
  • Fitness centre
3,241 results
All reviewstrump sohotrump hotelspring streetkoi restaurantnew yorksoho areanespresso machinehudson rivercorner suitein room diningholland tunnelroom servicefloor to ceiling windowsfreedom towerhigher floorturn down servicethe empire state building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 September 2010

I am a native New Yorker now living in NJ. My wife and I have travelled extensively around the world and have stayed in NY hotels locally many times for weekends.

We stayed Saturday September 25 for a night out and to catch the last night of the San Genarro festival.

This is, by far, the best experience we have had in recent memory. We were upgraded to a larger corner room without asking at check-in, the size of which was remarkable by NY standards . The hotel and room fit and finish was beautiful and the staff friendly and accommodating. Absolute quiet at night in the room.

The attentiveness of the staff and quality and thoughtfulness of the design and features reminded me of what I have experienced in some of the finer new Las Vegas properties like the Aria, but on an intimate scale and without the noise and bustle. Even the fresh flowers in the full marble bathroom were beautiful.

Well Done, Trump Soho! We are looking forward to coming back for a family wedding in NY on 10/23.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
TrumpS0H0NYC, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2010

Dear NJcritic_10,

We truly appreciate your kind compliments, thank you! I will be sure to pass along your comments to the team. We look forward to welcoming you again on the 23rd.

Reviewed 23 September 2010

I am a native New Yorker who now (forcibly) lives across the Hudson but I stay overnight in the city about 30 times a year.
These guys have got it right. I know it's early (they are mere babes, opening in the past year), but he service was spot on.
The room was spotless, beautiful, stylish, inviting, spacious and extremely comfortable. The bed...let me tell you about the bed, you have to come here just for the bed. Without question one of the most comfortable beds you will find in any hotel room in the city.
The bathroom was sleek, with a seperate (deep) bath and shower room. The shower room had one of those "rain shower" heads and a seperate hand held sprayer.
Personally, I like the water pressure so high it threatens to break the shower door, but this was not a deal killer.
The room itself was very spacious (Room 2011) and I really don't know if it was a "standard room" or not. I had a seperate couch and bar area. Just tell them you want 2011 and say Javatrader sent you..
Did I tell you about the comfy bed?
Many of my visits to the city include bringing my family, but this was more of a bring your wife (or girlfriend) vibe. The lobby was small but stylish and the bar was very nice.
This trip was a business trip and if you can swing it, you want to try and wrangle this hotel for a business visit. The hotel staff is extremely attentive and you got the feeling that they were all about making sure you were pleased. Although I did not use any of the business services, you definitely got the feeling that nothing was beyong their ability or desire to accomodate.
The single minus is the location. But the reality is, you are taking cab wherever you go in the city anyway, so it really wasn't a big deal.
This is definitely a 5-star experience and I have stayed at all of the 5-stars. Highly recommended and you really need to stay here at least once.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
TrumpS0H0NYC, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2010

Dear javatrader,

Thank you very much for the in-depth and kind comments. We certainly aim to please and I am delighted that our team was able to make your stay so enjoyable. We invite you to stay in our comfy beds any night!

Reviewed 20 September 2010

My first stay here was nothing short of exceptional. Incredible staff, excellent service, nice room. My only complaint, if you can call it that, is that I had tp search for the bar open to grab a night cap. I travel a lot, and this place is now one of my favorites. I will be back.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
TrumpS0H0NYC, General Manager at The Dominick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2010

Dear Elmc01,

Thank you very much for your kind words. Glad you were able to get that nightcap! We are delighted to be one of your “favorites” and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 September 2010

I have stayed in many hotels in NYC when on business trips. Generally, they come out below expectations (tired decor and bored staff). The Trump SoHo was different. It's a big hotel, with very friendly and efficient service, and very comfortable rooms and especially beds. The lights, curtains, TV etc. can be handled via remote control from your bed and there is a Nespresso machine in each room with complimentary coffee. This was most appreciated when trying to get over my jetlag!

I was too busy to truly enjoy the great amenities in this hotel, but everything looked fabulous.

The location is very convenient for SoHo, TriBeCa or Wall Street. I will be back!

Dear KarinGlobal,

Thank you for the kind compliments. I am very happy to hear how much you enjoyed the in-room amenities and our service. We will be delighted to have you again on your next business trip and are always here to help you recover from jetlag or a reason to get jetlag!

Reviewed 15 September 2010

I recently stayed at this new hotel for my sister's wedding. The accommodations were fantastic. Great views of the city (from the 26th floor) and one of the most comfortable hotel beds ever. It's a new hotel, so everything is glistening. Because it's fairly new, they still need some time to work out the kinks. My sister and I were getting ready in the hotel before the wedding and we requested extra champagne flutes and wine glasses and they sent up water glasses and charged us $5. My sister called the manager and they quickly apologized, it was too late for the glasses, but the $5 charge was removed. Overall a great choice for a manhattan hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010

Dear Mauraelle,

Thank you for your kind feedback. I am happy to hear that everything worked out with the glasses and am truly delighted that Trump SoHo was a part of your family’s celebration! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Kind regards,