3,691 results
All reviewswine hourthe empire state buildingpenn stationraid the mini barcupcakesfloor to ceiling windowswine receptionnew yorkyoga matbottle of champagneherald squarecorner roomtimes squarerain showerone bedroom suitefront desk staffcity view
Reviewed 26 September 2011

We had lovely stay here location is great room is lovely modern big for being new york. Definitely will be going back here staff were excellent especially kirk. Only stayed 4 nights wish it was longer.

• Stayed: September 2011
EventiNewYork, Manager at Kimpton Hotel Eventi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2011

Dear Deblouise,

Thank you for your great review and for recognizing Kirk!
We hope to see you again at Eventi hopefully for a longer stay than 4 nights : )

Warm Regards.

Reviewed 25 September 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Eventi for our wedding anniversary just to see NY and stay near Times Square. One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. A little pricey, but that is comparable to the area you are in. The service was great, the rooms were exquisite, marble shower was great. They even provided us champaign and chocolates for us to celebrate our day! We looked at other hotels, and saw complaints about elevators and possible bed bugs, but none during our visit. The exercise fascility was perfect for what I need to get done daily. Its a definate recommend.

• Stayed: September 2011

Dear return06,

Thank you for recommending our hotel and for your fantastic review!
We are glad that you had a great wedding anniversary, and that you enjoyed our fitness center, rooms and service.

We hope to see you and your wife again at Eventi!

Reviewed 24 September 2011

We stayed here for a week and were extremely confortable. The hotel is new and very clean. The rooms and bathroom were spacious. We were on 27th floor and noise wasn't an issue up that high. It's 3 blocks from Penn Station which worked great for using trains from JFK and not having to spend money on taxis. And we had friends to visit in New Jersey so it was very convenient for us. Its also was close to the Empire State Building. Its about a 15 min train ride to the lower east side, greenwich village. We didn't get a chance to eat at the hotels reastaurant but we did run down to the small market/cafe that served a variety of food for breakfast, lunch & dinner. All hotel staff were extremely nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here next time I'm in New York.

• Stayed: June 2011
EventiNewYork, Manager at Kimpton Hotel Eventi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2011

Dear Jenznomi,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about your stay!
I'm so glad you found our location to be convenient, and that you enjoyed our rooms and friendly service.

Hope to welcoming you back soon to Eventi!

Reviewed 23 September 2011

As New York hotels go, this is far from being over-priced and it's modestly comfortable. Beyond that, there is little to recommend it.

The bed was comfortable enough, the housekeeping rather patchy (two huge palm prints remained on the window throughout) and the room lighting was rather inadequate. We had booked a suite, their most expensive option - and yet, where one would normally expect to find the complementary spring water stood two bottles priced at $5 and $7.

While perfectly tolerable, New York City has far more interesting options which I suggest you explore if utter mediocrity is not your thing.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank MacSasha

Dear MacSasha,

Thank you for your review. I'm happy that you found Eventi to be a good value.
We are making changes with our lighting in order to make it more adequate. Your feedback regarding housekeeping is very helpful to me and it will be addressed immediately. Please do accept my apologies.
If you decide to give us a second changed please contact me directly.

Thank you.

Reviewed 22 September 2011

Typical of a Kimpton, the place was somewhere between fancy and casual, somewhere between expensive and reasonable, and somewhere between upscale and average. Plusses for cleanliness, the service and staff, and the niceties (like the bedding and the pretty bathroom fixtures). Minus for a slightly high price compared to other lower Manhattan places--maybe I just picked a bad time to go. I wasn't thrilled with the location, but I was there for night-time outings to restaurants and bars (it's just a block east of Madison Square Garden).

Room Tip: East side gets you a nice very of the Empire State Building.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Arachnphi,

Thank you for your review.
I'm glad that you enjoyed the cleanliness of our hotel, and our friendly staff.
September is a very busy month with high demand and high rates for all hotels in NYC. If you are not a Kimpton InTouch Member, I recommend signing up so you could get great deals and promotions for our hotels.

I look forward to seeing you again.