Stayed at the Eventi with two other couples and five children. The hotel is a fairly easy 15 block walk straight up to Times Square. Hotel deatils:
- Check-in and lobby staff are excellent, very friendly and helpful. Nice fireplace and sitting area in a tight, homey setting.
- Bar, restaurant and lounge are on 2nd floor in beautiful greenhouse like open air set-up looking right across at large movie screen on adjacent building wall. Cool. Food and drinks were fine. Service is a bit impersonal and detached.
- Rooms are modern and hip. Comfortable and well appointed. Beds were very comfortable.
- Elevators were a bit slow at times and, be quick, they close fast. Haha. No big deal.
I'd stay here again. To me, the Giraffe Hotel and The Eventi are both solid bets in this area of NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kimpton Hotel Eventi redefines what it is to be a Manhattan hotel. Kimpton Hotel Eventi is an experience as much as a destination. Kimpton Hotel Eventi's historic Chelsea neighborhood near the New York theater district, artful surroundings, intimate accommodations, dynamic meeting spaces and signature Kimpton hospitality combine into something extraordinary.Located near world-renowned art galleries and vibrant nightlife, Kimpton Hotel Eventi puts you within easy walking distance of Penn Station, Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building, Macy's and entertainment venues. Just steps outside our boutique Chelsea hotel you will find those special things that make Manhattan so exciting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kimpton Hotel Eventi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.