3,707 results
All reviews wine hour the empire state building penn station raid the mini bar cupcakes floor to ceiling windows wine reception new york yoga mat bottle of champagne herald square corner room times square rain shower one bedroom suite front desk staff city view
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Sheneka and her team were very helpful in the planning of my wedding block. She helped guide us through the process for a seamless experience. Would highly recommend booking a block here. They made our honeymoon suite special too. Not to mention the room was gorgeous!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Katie L
Johnny L, Front Office Manager at Kimpton Hotel Eventi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

WOO HOO! I am happy to hear that enjoyed your stay. We also believe that Sheneka is awesome and we are so lucky to have her. I look forward to sharing your feedback with her and the entire Eventi team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Eventi on your next visit to New York City.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Such a great hotel! Nice bar, and I loved the shower in this hotel. The central location made it great to get everywhere I was headed in the city. Breakfast was a little pricey, there were more inexpensive options nearby.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

WOW! Thank you for the great feedback. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our prime location and hotel amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to New York City.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Whilst I would not normally consider this a truly 5 star hotel I have been told that by New York standards it is around the mark. Nice hotel and in a great location for a tourist. Vibrant bar and overall hotel does have a good ease about it. Staff are very good and friendly. Negative for me was I didn't like pets being allowed in a hotel. One large dog was in the lift with us where the owner proudly bragged as how they lied about it being a "service dog" so it could come on the plane to NY, really! We had a couple of "yappers" across the hall during the day time, fortunately they did not play up at night avoiding us needing to complain. Maybe a dedicated floor for animals would at least be considerate to other guests. Lastly the hotel could be more proactive about marketing it's services and activities. They kept moving "wine hour" to various rooms and you only find out by turning up to where you think it is and then tracking down someone as to the actual location. As for other services didn't use spa as it wasn't promoted so I had no interest. Don't know if I missed any other activities.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank SueK58

Thank you for your great feedback. I'm happy to hear your enjoyed your stay. We are truly a pet friendly hotel however we do understand that not all guests are alike. We have designated floors that pets are allowed to stay on to ensure that all of our guest can get the best of both worlds. Our wine hour is changed daily so our guest can enjoy all available spaces in the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Eventi on your next visit to New York City.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I want to start my review by thanking Tyler the concierge. Myself and my boyfriend visited here last month for my birthday. He travelled from the uk (unaware to me) with my present in his suitcase. Upon arrival my boyfriend requested balloons to be put in our room on the night of my birthday and have my present sat out. Tyler went above and beyond decorating the room and going to get the balloons himself. It was a challenge for them both to hide this from me! As for the hotel, it was perfect! Amazing location, clean, generous sized rooms, fab decor! I loved it and will definitely visit again!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Johnny L, Front Office Manager at Kimpton Hotel Eventi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Hi Anita R,

WOW! Thank you for the great feedback. We also think that Tyler is awesome and we are grateful to have him. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and your birthday surprise was delightful. We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Eventi on your next visit to New York City!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed for five nights and loved it. Our city view king room was quite small but very comfortable - great bed, spacious bathroom, excellent shower and a view of the Empire State Building. The location is good - 6th Avenue is busy and interesting, and the hotel is close to the subway, shops, bars and restaurants. Luckily the soundproofing is good (probably also because we were on the 18th floor) and we slept really well. The free coffee each morning and daily wine hour were much appreciated. We ate in all three restaurants and they were all excellent, both the food and the service. In summary, we can’t recommend this hotel highly enough and hope to come back again in the not too distant future.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Johnny L, Front Office Manager at Kimpton Hotel Eventi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

WOW! Thank you for the great review. We also love those rooms that have the view of the Empire State building. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and its amenities. We look forward to hosting you on your next visit to New York City!