“Hop on hop off bus tour”

New York City Sightseeing
Book In Advance
More Info
US$54.00*
and up
City Sightseeing New York Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Ranked #187 of 635 Tours in New York City
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Not too bad, learned some interesting facts about the city, which it could have googled. Taking the city bus is cheaper. They also sold tickets to other events at no special discount, thus the average rating.

3  Thank Robert D

Reviewed 7 August 2014

New York City, I think I fall in love with this city already on my first visit and wish to go back there again sometimes.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I booked the VIP Empire State Building/911 Memorial tour. I received my conformation e-mail, printed my voucher, and the credit card was charged. On Tues, at 4:24 p.m., on the day before our Viator tour I received a text message stating that unfortunately our tour is not available. I was on a different tour at the time and spent the next hour on the phone with Viator trying to find out why. Not only did I miss most of the tour I was on, but never did get a definitive answer on why our tour was cancelled. We had planned our NYC visit around this tour saving the best for the last day as it came highly recommended. I spent a lot of time on the phone with them trying to find another tour that would fit. The supervisor said they have the tour we originally booked open for Thurs. I told her we were to leave that day but would see if we could extend our trip. We had five people traveling together and needed to check with hotel, dog sitters, and family, to see if it was possible to stay another day. By the time I found out that we could stay an extra day, they told me they're office was closed for the day and they would call me first thing in the morning when the office opened to confirm. I waited until 9:40 and called the number that was stored in my phone. I reached Viator and asked for a supervisor. They didn't tell me that their office was in Las Vegas so the office wouldn't be open for a couple hours. A Viator operator put me on hold to check on the tour and when she returned, she said it was no longer available. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper. We spent our last day in NYC in long lines, scrambling to see what we could. In Viator's defense, the supervisor was very apologetic and did everything she could to find other tours. It was a very disappointing experience. Just because you have confirmation, a voucher and are charged for the tour, doesn't mean you get to go on it.

2  Thank Diana N
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The City Walk Tour Bus was absolutely great!!! We had a package tour which included from Saturday June 28 2014 through Monday 30 June 2014. The tour allowed you to get on and off the bus. Our group went to Empire State Building, Macy's, Manhattan/Brooklyn Nite Tour, etc. It was great when we just stayed on the bus one day and did the Uptown Tour of Central Park, Harlem, etc. This was just another fabulous event that we celebrated for our 25th Wedding Anniversary!

1  Thank tish a
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Went with my family this summer to see the New York City which we had always seen in movies. We we're awestruck at the huge sky scrapers, the city planning and the lights. Times Square was simply awesome in the evening with those huge advertisement hoardings all lighted and changing at the blink of an eye. We took a downtown bus tour to get the feel of the city, this was really nice as we could see the Empire State Building, freedom tower, the Wall Street, the Statue of Liberty, central garden etc, but the best tour was the night tour, the bus goes over the manhattan bridge to give you an awesome view of the Brooklyn bridge, goes thru Brooklyn to give you an amazing view of the New York City. We could take pictures of ourselves with NYC as a backdrop with the setting sun, it was simply amazing! But doing a one day trip to New York is not enough, should stay there at least for a night.

3  Thank AmitaKharkar