I was in New York for a quick business trip. My work colleagues were staying at The Element one block over but it was sold out so I had to stay at the Four Points. The rooms size is good for New York but the carpets smelled as if they hadn't been cleaned in years. It was a typically Four Points, nothing very special but clean and a good location. I did have an issue with my keys not working but other than that no glaring issues with my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square hotel is in the heart of Manhattan near the Broadway Theater District, Port Authority, Hell's Kitchen, Central Park. We offer free wifi, a Starbuck's Grab and Go with pastires in the morning, the Gotham Bistro, Lobby Bar, Room Service, Fitness Center and our staff is ready to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Midtown - Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Midtown - Times Square
- Four Points By Sheraton Midtown - Times Square Hotel New York City
- Four Points Midtown
- Four Points New York City