Open today: 08:00 - 17:00

Ways to Experience On Location Tours
from US$43.00
4,022 results
All reviews sex and the city tour gossip girl sopranos tour our tour guide bada bing great tour tv movie cupcakes satc fan pleasure chest friends building filming locations new york magnolia bakery central park lots of fun would highly recommend this tour
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I have always wanted to go on the gossip girl tour and was so excited when I finally got to book it! Our tour guide was funny, personable, and knew so many spots in New York from the show as well as facts that I didn't even know about (which is crazy because I've watched the show 4 times). I would definitely consider doing this tour again when I head back to NYC!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 5 days ago

A fantastic tour with a great guide - Melissa was amazing and so funny. Kept the group entertained and gave us lots of facts and information. Thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would definitely recommend this tour for anyone who likes Sex & The City.

Reviewed 5 days ago

The tour was great fun. The guide was knowledgeable and helpful. Had the opportunity to take photos and look around. Would recommend.

Reviewed 5 days ago

I had a wonderful time on the SATC tour. The tour guide, Elyse, was hilarious and extremely knowledgeable about the show and made for a very entertaining afternoon! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 days ago

Had a total blast on this SATC tour. Lou our guide was fabulous! She knew so much and gave a lot of background and pointed out many things along the way. Even my boyfriend who came along enjoyed it.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Lou is an energetic and entertaining tour guide. We loved all the great stops and stories. Definitely a must for any Sex and The City fan