Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$343
  • Room Service
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$195
  • Pool
The Lucerne Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$367
US$251
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$188
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Muse Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$284
  • Restaurant
The Kimberly Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$308
Hotels.com
US$312
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$307
US$243
Agoda.com
US$291
  • Pool
Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$211
Travelocity
5,924 results
All reviewsport authorityparole officetimes squarefree laundrynew yorkfull size fridgefridge freezerstove topbus stationsmall kitchennever felt unsafethe breakfast areabagelscomplimentary breakfastlower floorhell's kitchenfew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2011

This is the best Staybridge Suites property I've ever stayed at. Sure, a bit pricey, but it is New York after all, and it is Times Square, more or less. The room felt like I was the first person to use it. Everything about it was just perfect, and it wasn't a bad view from the 30th floor, either. The only slight negative was the teeming crowd at breakfast, definitely a case of survival of the fittest. No criticism of the hotel, mainly a reflection on its popularity and the quality of its breakfast, and perhaps also on the boorishness of some guests (which will tend to be more noticeable in crowded situations).

I would heartily recommend this hotel to anyone visiting New York City.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Antoine1951
Reviewed 5 August 2011

We had a wonderful stay at this Staybridge and got a special deal with Parking.
Even thou the Guy at the Parking gave me a hard time because the person at the Front desk gave me the wrong Stamp so I had to go back to get the right one, which was a bit of a hassle... (then my wife had to wait with all the bags in the Garage)
Breakfast was Amazing (for this type of Hotel)
One small Negative Point is, when there is a lot of Traffic at the Elevators and you're at a Higher Floor you Wait quite a while...
Otherwise, Perfectly Clean Hotel and Very Good Location

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Worldtraveller06
Reviewed 4 August 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel while in New York celebrating your wedding anniversary. We loved the location because it was only blocks from Times Square and the rooms were wonderful! Although the rooms were small in size (which we expected for a New York hotel) they were neat, clean, and all of the ammenities exceeded our expectations! Would defnititely recommend this hotel and stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrsHoward1908
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Stayed July 26 to July31 2011.Check in was quick and efficient .Loved the room,very clean, great bed,fridge microwave,stove ,flat screen tv. Room (2408) was quite and we had a view of the Empire State Building.Elevators were hit and miss .Somtimes they were quick ,other times you had to wait . Never had to wait more than 5 minutes if even that..Breakfast was good lots of different choices hot and cold .Juices coffee milk,fruit ,cereals ,toast, muffins,eggs ,bacon or sausage or ham (meat choices were rotated).Breakfast room and lounge area got very crowded (also for evenig reception) but we always found a table. Do not be shy, make new friends and share a table with others.I will say that after 5 days ,had I stayed another day I would have looked for somewhere different for breakfast. Tues.Wed,Thurs. night reception was nice.Free beer and wine plus snacks.The hotel is fairly new and is kept very clean.The concierge we spoke with a number of times(Sarah I think and if I am wrong I am sorry) was very freindly and helpful as were the rest of the staff. We had a flight that was not leaving until 6:30 pm so we wanted to store our luggage for the day.The concierge refered us to a bellman named Barry. Now Barry was fairly new to the job and the hotel was having a hard time getting a new name pin for him. So in the meantime he was wearing a pin with the name Joseph on it .Anyway Barry (Joseph) was very helpful in storing our luggage and arranging for a car to take us to the airport. Barry has a good sense of humor as do I.We had a few laughs on the sidewalk as he put our suitcases in the trunk of the car and thanked us for staying at Staybridge Suites . It was a nice way to end our stay. If we come back to NYC(and I hope we will) we will staying at the Staybridge Suites for sure.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank plannersteve
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I selected the Staybridge based on Tripadvisor reviews and was not disappointed. It is an excellent hotel at a reasonable price (for NYC). Each room has a mini kitchen with a full-size refrigerator, sink, two burner electric cook top, and dishwasher. Cookware and dinnerware are also provided. A full buffet breakfast is included and to go containers are provided. Each day I took away a bagel, or a muffin and yogurt for a late-night snack after the theater.

A subway entrance is half a block away. Weekly Metro passes, good for both the subway and buses, are $29. I went all over Manhatten with my pass and could have gone to the other boroughs had I wanted.

The area is a little dicey, so I used a taxi to bring me right to the hotel entrance on late theater nights.

I will definitely stay at the Staybridge on future trips to NYC!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo