Andaz Wall Street
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$157
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$220
US$198
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$176
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$353
US$333
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$223
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$324
US$299
Agoda.com
3,120 results
All reviewsthe financial districtnon alcoholic beveragesfree mini barlarge kingbattery parksouth street seaportstock exchangenew yorklower manhattanblackout shadessoaking tubstaten island ferryhuge showerrain showercomplimentary winemodern designstatue of liberty
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I am a former New Yorker who just wanted to stay in a hotel for a change instead of crashing at a relatives. LOVED this place. New, clean, near everything, the employees went above an beyond, etc. On top of that tho, the design of the place was so modern, so sleek, so chic that I felt like I had paid 5x as much.... I honestly didn't want to leave the room. One FYI - I asked for a non smoking room and got it, but I was right next to smoking room. But it was as if the person was in the room with me, it got so bad. It happened after midnight so I know there was no chance I could move at that point. I would most definitely go back but I would absolutely request to be put far away from a smoking room. (Also, this was a very last minute booking, so maybe it wasn't an option.)

Room Tip: See above...far from smokers!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank steffo65
Reviewed 12 March 2012

My mother and I celebrated my birthday at Andaz. We stayed 3 nights in Andaz Suite. After booking, I telephoned the hotel reservations and inquired if it was possible to upgrade us to a large Suite and was told that only can be done if initially booked through Andaz directly. To my surprise our regular Suite was larger than any hotel room we ever stayed in. We had corner to adjoining walls of windows with beautiful view of Wall Street and East River. We stayed on the 9th floor, the only thing about this room and I read about it in one of the review that that particular room has faulty heating system and instead of heat it releases cold air, so for the winter I would ask for this room on a different floor. In my case being a survivor of 911 Terrorists attacks I cannot tolerate heat and home live without putting heat on, so it worked for me just fine and air is good as I have difficulty breathing.

To sum it all up the entire stuff of the hotel bar none. The property unmarked, love it. Clean, great decor, Wall street style. My dream was to work on Wall street. But to vacation on Wall Street was a unexpected surprise. The restaurant although little bit on a salty side had great food and not overpriced. The hotel price you should expect to pay more, LOCATION.

Regarding the bathroom and the mirror. Our corner TV had mirror on the other side, which is one thing I had never seen staying in 5 stars. And that mirror faces window. Plenty of light day or night to put make up and do your hair and for guys to shave. Need magnifying mirror just ask for it. Otherwise, the tub was almost the size of that in mercer and it is for two.

Recommended attractions in the area. Battery Park, Liberty and Ellis Island. Enjoy Sea Port and even take a walk on Brooklyn Bridge. If you want to have a view of Manhattan, Brooklyn Staten Island, New Jorsy, and Governor, Liberty Ellis Islands and at the same time to learn everything about you see, take yellow taxi from pier 17 in Sea Port and wallah.

One thing that I was impressed with is that I actually felt that I owned apartment in the luxury building.

Take advantage of complementary coffees served 24/7, my favorite Late and complementary wine in the evening. Don't forget to tip the guys and girls at the pantry, they will layout their heart for you and if you tip or not they will be there to rifill your glass or make tea or coffee for you. Loved all of the Lobby guys and girl.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank et49589
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Due to flight issues we arrived at the hotel very late in the evening. The staff offered us a friendly welcome and after hearing of our flight delays upgraded us to a club room.

The room was lovely, with all mod cons. The bathroom was amazing with a bath rub the size of a small swimming pool.

Not the greatest location for tourists, however within walking distance of Battery Park for the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island. Quite close to subway so Midtown is only a few minutes away.

Would definitely recommend this hotel, as the value for money was outstanding.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I was at th Andaz for a business meeting. Great hotel, very sleek and modern, very close to Brooklyn Bridge for a morning walk and anything downtown.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I think this hotel is close to being my favorite in NYC. The customer was service was great from beginning to end. I loved that there was free snacks and beverages available 24-7. The minibar was also free (non-alcoholic beverages only). Still that beats the $3 - $8 most NYC hotels charge for water. Wifi was also free!! Also I got a super great rate bidding though priceline.com. The only negative I can think of is that there was some street construction going on at night and if I was a light sleeper it might have been a problem. I managed to sleep through it!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo