“Another great stay”

Ranked #121 of 468 Hotels in New York City
Atlanta, Georgia
“Another great stay”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stay at this hotel 4 to 8 times per year and it is my "go to" hotel for the financial district. Good style, free snacks at the minibar and a nice bar and restaurant. The hotel is conveniently located at the intersection of Wall St at Water. It's an easy walk to all locations at the south end of Manhattan and not too far from a subway stop. The staff does a nice job, and the hotel is very high tech, which is fun. The only negative is that, during hot weather, it is difficult to get the room cool enough. Staying on a lower floor seems to help. The bar and restaurant are both very good, though typically pricey as is standard for NYC.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Andaz

Rusty_Middleton, General Manager at Andaz Wall Street, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Dear Kevin W,
Thank you for your review and loyalty to Andaz Wall Street. I appreciate your feedback and I'm pleased to read you enjoy the property and our amenities. I am also happy to read how you enjoy our Lower Manhattan location. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Andaz again very soon.

Rusty

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (364)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cambridge, Maine
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I stay here regularly. Nice people. Reliable. Free snacks, free mini-bar, coffee, wine in the evening. This is a no hassle hotel. No surprises. Fine place to stay. I will continue to stay here when in the wall street area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Andaz

Rusty_Middleton, General Manager at Andaz Wall Street, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear mbazerman,
Thank you for the review of your recent stay. Yes, the complimentary beverages and snacks are very popular with our guests. We try to use local vendors when possible for those products.
Please consider us again when you return to New York City.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed in the Andaz Extra Large King suite. Such a beautiful room, super spacious, warm and cozy for a cold winter. Great lounge area, a table if you want to use as a vanity and want to get ready for a nice day or fun night out.

However, I did stay with a big group. Two people stayed on the king, one on the couch, and we got 2 roll out beds. But our group was a mix of male and females, couples and singles, and the bathroom is completely see through. Some people in our group including myself felt uncomfortable showering and using the toilet. I managed to always be in the room when only the girls were there so that was fine but our last morning there a lot of us skipped the shower, due to everyone getting ready and packed to check out. But I also wasn't comfortable with my boyfriend being able to see the other girls showering.

For the price we all paid, the least I could have gotten was a nice hot shower in their beautiful bathroom.

Will not be staying in that room ever again, unless it is just for me and my significant other. But the room is way too big for just two people.

Also we took a cab from Brooklyn to the address listed on the website at night, and wasn't able to find the entrance. our cab driver a sweet man was not able to find the front of the building and kept cutting through little streets. After realizing he was going in circles, we had to help him try to find the building, we found the streets and the intersecting street but didn't not locate the entrance. The meter was running to high so we got out in the freezing cold and started walking instead.

Room Tip: If your booking the Extra Large King Suite, the bathroom is completely see through and is visible fr...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank absaryano
New York City, New York
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I always try to go there because the hotel is very beautiful no a lots of room. The elevator Always there for your convenience. I usually use for business, so the location is perfect you have all the subway there. the only think that make my get crazy is that the wi-fi in the room doesn't work very well. Expecially this time 2 days without wi-fi in the room could you believe it? Anyway I will come back because I hope the will fix this problem. The only think sometimes the music is too high form the bar. Complimentary coffee and the professional staff

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Staff was very attentive and helpful. The room was clean, well appointed and quiet. The hotel 's location on Wall Street is very convenient, close to the subway and to the running and cycling path along the river. Complimentary coffee and other refreshments were available in the lobby along with copies of the local newspapers. We will certainly return on our next trip to New York.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Andaz

Rusty_Middleton, General Manager at Andaz Wall Street, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Dear Mik B,
Thank you for your note and feedback regarding your stay. I will share your nice comments about the staff with our team. Yes, the path along the river is very convenient for our joggers and cyclists staying with us. Another great benefit to our location.
We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels have you returning to NYC.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My husband and I stayed one night just as a getaway from kids and it was everything we wanted. Everything was clean and the rooms seem really spacious compared to most NYC spaces (we stayed in a Large King). I also found this hotel to be extremely quiet in the sense that I didn't hear any of our neighbors at any time or people in the hallway. We live in the city so didn't want to be in a crowded noisy area, so the location was perfect for us. It is a very quiet area on weekends but really close to the subway to get to other neighborhoods with more dining options.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear 582samanthad,
Thank you for your review. I'm glad that we were able to provide the "Staycation" you needed. Yes, the Andaz Large Kings are spacious and a popular choice for our guests. I hope to be able to welcome you back again in the near future.

Monterrey, Mexico
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed in a large king room. Design is awesome, very different and big spaces compared to hotels in NYC. Also it has complimentary snacks (tasty chocolates, granola bars, sodas, juices, etc). I would totally recomend this hotel

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Angel Mari A,
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay. I'm pleased to read you enjoyed the design of the hotel and the special complimentary amenities Andaz provides.
We hope to see you again soon.