Andaz Wall Street
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$175
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$297
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$223
US$203
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Omni Berkshire Place(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$255
Omni Hotels
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$218
  • Bar/Lounge
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$348
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$410
US$230
  • Room Service
Hotel Mela(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$189
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$216
Travelocity
3,105 results
All reviewsthe financial districtnon alcoholic beveragesfree mini barlarge kingbattery parksouth street seaportstock exchangenew yorklower manhattanblackout shadessoaking tubstaten island ferryhuge showerrain showercomplimentary winemodern designstatue of liberty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed here in the beginning of May 2014 for a long weekend in the city. Everything was excellent or better. Check in, easy and smooth. Stylish room with lots of space? Check! Easy to walk to subway lines to head north? Oh yes. Great all you can eat sunday brunch worth every penny (I seem to recall that it was $28/person). Some things you should know---minibar goods are all included except for alcohol. No coffee pot in the room but lots of coffee/tea in the lobby. Great and friendly personnel always willing to help without a fuss. Not much nightlife in the area which was perfect for my wife and me. Great 24 hour Duane Reade across the street.This is not a classic old school place even though it is on wall street, but rather a modern interpretation of style and service. And I rather liked it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My Wife and I have just returned from our 1st ever trip to New York (which exceeded all expectations - what a City !).
Whilst there we had the absolute pleasure of staying at the Andaz Hotel on Wall Street.
I can't state enough how impressed we both were with the fantastic Hotel, the amenities and most of all the Staff.
During our stay we celebrated my wife's 40th birthday and we were treat absolutely superbly; we found that the room had been upgraded to an amazing suite and we were presented with champagne and chocolates on her birthday; a really nice touch.
Many thanks to Adrienne for arranging the room upgrade and complimentary birthday treats and a special thank you to Veronica; who was our host at check-in and couldn't have been more courteous and helpful and was a joy to deal with during our stay; she even managing to reserve a table at Delmonicos' for my wifes birthday at such late notice (the Double Porterhouse Steak was simply incredible).
We were ever so fortunate to book such a wonderful hotel and rest assured if (when) we return to NYC; the Andaz Wall Street will definitely be the hotel we stay in.

Great Job guys.

Room Tip: Try and secure an upgrade to a corner Suite - simply the best room I have ever stayed in.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blackburn76
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great place to stay. Modern accommodations with sheik decorations and interior design. Great location for south Manhattan visit. Check in and put was quick. Nice bar and restaurant on site. Ask for a west facing room for water view.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This review is solely for the room. It was THE BEST room I've ever stayed in. Modern and sleek design. I checked in late and was too tired to play with the gadgets. But the bathtub was a God-sent. Awesome amentities too.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Sam J
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very nice property on Wall St. Had an upgraded room which was very spacious for NYC and highly functional for professionals. Layout and decor was quite "zen" / spa like. Room service menu was restaurant-like in its choices and the quality of the food (salmon) was excellent. Service in the lobby was friendly and responsive. Will definitely stay here again when I need to be downtown.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business