3,199 results
All reviewsthe financial districtnon alcoholic beveragesfree mini barlarge king roombattery parksouth street seaportnew yorkstock exchangelower manhattanblackout shadessoaking tubstaten island ferryhuge showerrain showercomplimentary winestatue of libertymodern design
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Room was 1 King with a view of Water Street, 16th FL. Room was clean and modern. I had the Do Not Disturb sign on the door, housekeeper still knocked on the door to ask whether I needed towels and 'Are you ok?' I had 2 packages delivered to the hotel on 2 separate days, both times the front desk called to assure me they would have someone bring the packages up to my room...both times, the packages never arrived and I had to go downstairs to pick them up. Thermostat did not work. It was cold and snowing in NYC and I tried to increase the temperature without success, resulting in a chilly room. Staff accommodated my early arrival with an early check in, which was greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Tim_Meyer_Andaz, General Manager at Andaz Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Justiceluv1,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay. I am sad to hear that you had some issues with your stay. I guarantee you that I will personally address these concerns with our team to ensure that we keep to the high standards we hold ourselves to. Please let us know when you are coming back so we can make sure that every aspect of your stay will be above and beyond your expectations.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Great hotel in Fidi, rooms were large and comfortable. Toiletries were great as well. For tourists though this location might be a bit far away from everything else, recommend to stay somewhere midtown instead.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Tim_Meyer_Andaz, Owner at Andaz Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear j0yce90,

Thank you very much for taking the time out to share your feedback about your recent stay via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words and support. Please let us know should you need help with a future reservation.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Been staying here for several years and hotel seems to be less and less maintained each time...and housekeeping doesn't keep the rooms so clean anymore. Still maybe the best option downtown and has a cool ambience, but I still wonder sometimes if I should start looking for another option.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Andaz

Dear davidjamesk2017,

Thank you for your review and thank you for staying with us so frequently. I am so sorry to hear that you are getting a bit disappointed about some areas of your stay. Kindly reach out to us when you are coming back and I will be more than happy to make sure that everything will be beyond and above your expectations.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Fantastic option for a wedding room block downtown. Incredibly helpful staff, welcoming on every front, flexible when it mattered, and just lovely to work with. Quality of the food was excellent, and logistics were handled beautifully.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Andaz

Dear tootMD,

Congratulations on your wedding! And thank you very much for choosing us to be a part of this special occasion. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests are being taken cared of so wonderfully by our staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed two nights at this property and, as a globalist, redeemed a suite upgrade to an impressive room with an expansive bathroom and a large main area with both a living room and bedroom (also contained a kitchen area with dishwasher).

I found the room nicely appointed and bed comfortable. I didn’t see as much “wear and tear” as others describe, but there were a few issues with a leaky shower. The Bigelow products have a peppermint/lavender scent and are high quality. The free minibar is a nice touch, although the daily snacks (just a granola bar and small chocolate bar) aren’t as grand as they were a few years back. The automatic shades are a plus.

The breakfast quality is the only big downer here. The standard hot and cold selections at the buffet will check the box for breakfast but nothing tastes great. Luckily a kind server brought out scrambled eggs from the kitchen to our table one morning. Separately, I appreciated the complimentary coffee and tea in the lobby, but they’ve made a signature mistake for tea drinkers by using a former coffee dispenser for hot water, so your flavorful green tea will be overshadowed by a faint taste of coffee.

Front desk service was efficient. There were a few smiles but mostly you’ll feel hurried along with little personal touch.

I’d stay at this property again but only when the price is right. Due to high occupancy in Dec, this property was listing king rooms at a ludicrously high nightly rate compared to the rest of the year.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ryeguy79
Tim_Meyer_Andaz, General Manager at Andaz Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear ryeguy79,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Andaz Wall Street and that you for being a World of Hyatt Globalist. We appreciate and value your feedback. I assure you that I will personally follow up on the issue you encountered with regards to the shower and make sure that it is addressed before your next visit. Please let me know when you'll be back, we will be very happy to welcome you here again.