Andaz Wall Street
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$185
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$191
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$170
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$440
US$323
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$278
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$148
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$298
Agoda.com
3,120 results
All reviewsthe financial districtnon alcoholic beveragesfree mini barlarge kingbattery parksouth street seaportstock exchangenew yorklower manhattanblackout shadessoaking tubstaten island ferryhuge showerrain showercomplimentary winemodern designstatue of liberty
Reviewed 7 January 2011

I just returned from a one night "staycation" at this gorgeous hotel and I would never hesitate to return! From check-in to check-out, the service I received was top notch and never once did I want or need for anything.

Every request I made was cheerfully and genuinely received. Room Service arrived no more than 20 minutes after I called for it. Dinner in the restaurant included the best meal Ive had in years! (Rebecca my waitress was particularly outstanding). I had a glitch with my TV and they came to fix it in no time. Everyone in the lobby always asked how I was doing or if I needed anything. The entire time I was there I never once saw a frown and I never felt like I was intruding. Every where I would explore I was invited to sit down or was engaged in friendly conversation. Even when I wondered through the bar, which was clearly not open yet, they asked me how my stay was and offered me a glass of water. Is this New York City??

All in all this hotel is wonderful - a free minibar is unprecedented and free internet access, which I didnt use, I am sure is a relief. That, with a large clean modern room and warm hospitable staff made my night here a dream come true.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 January 2011

I travelled to NYC with my wife and 2 young boys and were caught in the blizzard. That was the not-so-good news. The good news is that we were 'stuck' at the Andaz. I think I had three cappuccinos and a bottle of wine per day, all of which were fabulous and complementary. The room was spectacular and ultra-modern, the staff was professional and accessible, the gym and spa are great, and the location, while on Wall Street, is off the beaten track for New York City. It's quiet enough that you will get a great night's sleep yet a block away from the subway that will take you to midtown in 15 minutes. If you check the prices of the Andaz versus your typical midtown hotel, the Andaz is typically much cheaper, and is as good a hotel as you'll find in the City. Highly, highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank greenbeltdan23
Reviewed 6 January 2011

Great hotel in the Financial District. FIrst I wanted to get a clean hotel (i.e. no bed bugs). The reviews indicated that this was a clean hotel and this is in fact what I found when I arrived. I was worried that it would be a mistake to stay in the financial district, but I need not have worried. The hotel is right across from a 24 hour Duane Reid's (the Walgreens of NYC - sells toiletries and limited gorceries), and a couple short blocks from the nearest metro (the red line). More subway lines, inclduing the PATH are nearby too, but you just need to walk a few more blocks. At night the area around was quiet, but not in a bad way. I felt very safe coming back late at night. The hotel includes some nice extras - minibar with free non-alcoholic drinks and snacks (the mini bar can be used as a fridge), and wi-fi was included. They also provide slippers and robes.

The hotel and rooms are definitely of the modern variety. The sinks were fine, but they are more shallow, so there is potential to get water around, but it wasn't an issue for us. I found the lighting to be less than adequate in the bathroom, but then discoverd the two lights on the sides. I also noticed these dim over time, so I had to re-turn them on.

My one dislike was that there was no concierge per say. All staff are able to answer these types of questions. The thing is is that I asked a few different questions. They were able to answer one question, but aside from googling (which I could have easily done) they did not tell me much or answer my quesitons. Instead of saying they could look into it more, they just said 'sorry.' This wasn't a dealbreaker, but if you rely on the concierge it may be something to think about, or just research beforehand.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2011

We booked a room at the last minute for New Years, and were very happy with the hotel. Check-in was smooth and the room was beautiful. The room service was delicious! The shower was spacious and the amenities were nice. It might be our new home away from home! Overall very happy with our stay and we are definitely going back again.
Only one caveat: There is no valet parking, so you have to park in a parking garage over two blocks away if you have an SUV. For smaller cars, there is a parking garage across the street.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 January 2011

After landing in New York we found out that the apartment we had booked was uninhabitable and in panic we tried to find a decent hotel for our week in Manhattan. Andaz Wall Street seemed a good choice, with big rooms and complimentary wine and snacks so we booked and arrived at the hotel after one awful night at the Holiday Inn Express on 39th Street (NOT recommended by the way). We were greeted by the nice staff in the lobby and efficiently checked in. Our rooms were huge and nicely decorated in a modern, sleek fashion. Nice big bathroom with rainshower, good quality towels and nice amenities. The bed is pretty hard, but I slept like a baby anyway for six nights. And I'm a fussy sleeper, so that's means a lot.

The bedroom is equipped with lots of nice ambiance lighting, a black out curtain which is needed since it's Manhattan, and a big TV. Lots of channels to choose from, and complimentary WiFi. Someone on Tripadvisor comlained that the WiFi is slow but my husband and I had no problems surfing.

The complimentary snacks aren't revolutionary, but a nice touch. They are refilled every evening. Every evening you also get free wine in the lobby which is really nice. In the daytime you get free coffee/tea (lattes, cappuccinos etc) there as well, so there are always people hanging around in th elobby which makes it feel alive.

I would definately recommend the hotel to any picky traveller. This is where I'll stay when I return to New York. Also, the restaurant Wall and Water is really good. Great breakfast and dinner and super friendly staff!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family