Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Fifth Avenue
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$175
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$297
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$223
US$203
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Omni Berkshire Place(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$255
Omni Hotels
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$218
  • Bar/Lounge
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$348
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$410
US$230
  • Room Service
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$216
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Mela(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$190
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooms are smallthe empire state buildingstarbucks coffeegreat locationyogurtfree breakfasttimes squarelord and taylornew yorkthe breakfast areapenn stationbryant parkherald squarefifth avenuefront desk staffking size bedfew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I stayed one night at this Fairfield Inn. The room was OK but the internet is only wired and it didn't work when I arrived. The breakfast was poor and the breakfast room was crowded. On the positive side the staff was very nice.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2012 via mobile

I actually stayed in Dec 2010 but I'm only getting round to writing a review. I got married in New York and stayed here with my husband. I loved the hotel, so close to Empire State building and Fifth Avenue shopping. The selection for breakfast is excellent and tea/coffee/hot chocolate is available free all day. The room wasn't overly big, but it's New York after all, and the room was clean and bed comfortable. We are going to New York again in Dec and I wanted to book this hotel, but I couldn't get anywhere near the rate I got with Expedia two years ago. Highly recommended though.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank stardustni
Reviewed 25 September 2012

This hotel is well placed to all great things in NYC. Subway is near by. Times Square is only a few blocks. Great shopping and restaurants near.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would absolutely recommend this place and would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ilovetravellingalot
Reviewed 29 August 2012

My wife and I spent 4 nights here. From the time we arrived until the time we departed we experienced a friendly and extremely helpful staff. The room was just right sized and very clean. The continental breakfast was fresh and continually stocked by a very personable staff member. In addition to the normal continental they had breakfast egg/bacon sandwiches. Fresh coffee was available around the clock and at the end of the day we were greeted with an iced beverage in the lobby. The hotel staff made us feel at home and even welcomed us back every day from our excursions. The hotel is 5 blocks south of Times Square, 3 blocks north of the Empire State Building, and a short walk to the subway at Bryant Park. Our room was in the back of the hotel and was very quiet even with construction going on in the next building. I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Rooms in the rear of the hotel are quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jim J
Reviewed 29 August 2012

This place is near everything! Its a 5 min walk to Times Square, a 5 min walk to a subway stop, and litterally close to everything!

The people who work here are VERY friendly and VERY helpful. We stayed here for 5 nights and they made us feel like we were at home.

the rooms are very comfortable and "bigger" for new york standards. Everything is updated, clean and fresh.

You can hear street noise from the street below, but that is like any other city you stay in.

Will stay here again when visiting NYC. and the Breakfast is very good!

Room Tip: higher level floor would be benificial for the road noise.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple