Distrikt Hotel New York City
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$343
  • Room Service
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$195
  • Pool
The Lucerne Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$387
US$251
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$188
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Muse Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$284
  • Restaurant
The Kimberly Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$322
  • Fitness centre
US$314
US$291
  • Pool
Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$211
Travelocity
US$472
Hotelpower.com
  • Breakfast included
5,765 results
All reviewsport authorityparole officetimes squarenew yorkgreat hotelbus stationhell's kitchenhudson riverlittle touchesgood sizefree wifiour honeymooncoffee machineturn down servicecentral locationsmall hotelhigher floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is a great NYC hotel. The room was not a bad size for the center of town, the staff were very friendly and helpful and it is close to Broadway and the Ripley-Grier Studios which was the main reason for our trip.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Leila62
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Stayed here in July. The room I was given had a mini bar that did not function when I was thirsty for water in the middle of the night - and despite calling the front desk they couldn't resolve the issue and did not resolve it when they cleaned the room the next day. The main issue with the hotel room was that they gave me their 'unlucky chap' room - which was sharing an adjoining wall with construction happening on the hotel building. I woke up the first morning to a shaking room - and the second morning it was so bad at 6 am (and the hotel staff was fully aware of the construction happening) I scrambled to get my stuff together and found another hotel in the middle of my stay. I lived in New York for a number of years, so not one to be sensitive to noise. I would not recommend this hotel - the noise made the room inhospitable on a basic level and the staff was not attentive - even after this experience and leaving my phone number for the manager to call me, no one did. Extremely disappointed and the hotel staff did not own up on any of this to ensure guests basic needs are met or attended to. I will be very disappointed if they reply to this posting in a public forum despite the opportunity to deal with my concerns as a guest.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
12  Thank K H
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We just returned from a week stay at the Distrikt. I cannot say anything negative about this hotel. Room: very spacious compared to other hotels we have stayed in NY. Location: great, very close to many pla es like Times Square, Empire State Building, Bryant Part, Subway station right in the corner, etc. The trip was in honor of my son, and they treated him very nice welcoming him with a birthday cake, and they always asked how his day was, etc very friendly and kind. Thanks to everybody at the lobby always attentive.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel after having read the reviews and seeing the location. Although there were some negatives reviews about the noise, we found that not to be an issue. The fact that you are only a few rooms a floor adds to the intimacy of the location. The parking lot is just up the street and the discount allotted is definitely worth it. You drive there easily from the Lincoln tunnel and leave just as simply. Steps away from Times Square and the theatre district along with easy access to taxis and the subway make for an easy stay. The staff is incredible. I cannot make this point strongly enough. They are informative, friendly and remember your name. The gents at the front door always have a smile on their face and help you where they can. I loved the fruit flavoured water after a hot day walking around NYC.

After having stayed here, it would be my destination of choice. No questions.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I cannot begin to express the excellent experience we had at this hotel. The staff is the best part followed by the excellent facilities. The location is ideal and just steps away to a metro station. I will definitely be back to this hidden gem.

Stayed: August 2014