“Pricey for average food”
Review of Schnippers

Schnippers
Ranked #474 of 13,637 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: In case you’re not one of the millions of people that pass by our Times Square location daily, we’re easy to get to by almost every means of transport known to mankind. And bring the kids — they’ll love it. PS: We like lines as much as the next guy — but we’re constantly trying to make ours as short as possible. Like everyone else in this crazy city you’re probably in a rush — shorter lines mean you have more time to enjoy your food.
NW ARKANSAS
“Pricey for average food”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Burger was not that big for $8-10 each. Onion rings were excellent. The fish taco was loaded. Two small drinks and $30 bucks left my pocket. Would actually rate the burgers at Hardee's bigger and better for less money.

Visited October 2013

• Greek first
Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent Place To Eat, Lots on the Menu.”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

This is a very big & very bright (well lighted) restaurant, and is conveniently located directly across the street from the Times Square, Port Authority Bus Terminal.

This restaurant is very clean, well staffed, and has a lot of seating, long tables that are shared with others, and some smaller tables. The menu selection is tremendous (burgers, sandwiches, side dishes, dessert, shakes, drinks, etc.). I had a Blue Cheese Bacon Burger with Fries, and Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Soda, and all was 100% "Yummy". Free Refills on the beverages.

You order off the menu at the cashier's desk, its a huge menu on the wall, and I mean "Huge".. ... The cashier will give you a plaque ticket to put on your table, next go find yourself a seat, and they bring your order to you, but you get your own drink, at the drink stations. They also have two tanks of complimentary water, one with lemon slices in the tank, and the other is plain ice water. I was happy to find this place, and I highly recommend eating here.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank DeoniaNeveu
Port Deposit, Maryland
“Awesome Cheeseburgers, Fries & Milkshakes.....”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This is the third time that I’ve had the opportunity to enjoy the hospitality, efficient & pleasant staff and GREAT food at Schnipper’s on 41st & 8th Streets.... I’m very much a traditionalist in the fact that I almost always stay & order within my comfort zone by ordering a cheeseburger deluxe, regular fries and a chocolate milkshake. My friend says that I need to be more adventurous and step outside of the box and try some of the other wonderful items that listed on Schnipper’s expansive menu…… Sometimes I wish I would have and maybe eventually I will BUT I’m always super satisfied and pleasantly full with me selection!!!! Great job Schnipper’s!!!! See you all the next time I’m in the City (:-D)))

• Visited October 2013
“Interesting Place ”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Went here for a late bite to eat. Very American menu with Sloppy Joe's being recommended by all. Tried the sloppy hotdog and cheesy
Fries. Hotdog was very good but the fries covered in processed cheese were spoilt. Definitely worth a try for well cooked quick food

United States
“Excellent All Round”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I've had very many fish sandwiches in very many burger and seafood joints across the world, and I seldom dole out a 5-star rating, but Schnipper's deserves one for its fried fish sandwich and milk shakes, all served pleasantly and professionally.

On a recent visit to the City, I dined here and on a separate occasion, also called in an order ahead of time for take-out. Their timing to delivery was impeccable -- my order was waiting when promised and they had the order down to the fine details.

If I were in the area and in the mood for a burger and fries/shake, I wouldn't think twice before going here.

• Visited September 2013