“Cozy bar”

Neighbourhood: Midtown
Atlanta, GA
“Cozy bar”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Went for late night drinks with friends. It was crowded, but we were able to get a table. Bartenders were nice and the atmosphere was laid back.

• Visited November 2013

Tavistock, United Kingdom
“Small and cosy with a great beer selection...”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The Stag’s Head is tucked away, just one avenue from the East River and it’s quite a walk from midtown, but it’s well worth the walk. This relatively small, but cosy bar stocks a grand selection of craft beers, both local and international with an ever-changing draft line. I went on a Tuesday night and it was extremely busy. I managed to find a seat at the bar and choose a few good brews which were pretty reasonable. I wish I’d spent more time in this great place. I’ll definitely be going back next time I’m in the city.

• Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“A night at the pub with food.”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

We had a turkey burger with grilled Brussel sprouts, house salad with chicken, Shepard pie, and fish and chips. The food was good. The waitress very friendly. Give it a try.

• Visited August 2013
Lakeland, FL
“Excellent pub!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My husband and I visited Stags Head a couple of times during our previous trip to NYC, and Todd took care of us. It was a year later when we visited again, and he actually remembered us! He was knowledgeable, friendly and interesting. The beer selection is great, but they do have quite a few other cocktails and wines. The food was excellent too. We split the fried ziti, shepherds pie, and breakfast burrito, and all came out timely, hot, and fresh. We will definitely be back!!

• Visited July 2013
Potomac Falls, Virginia
“Fun Pub”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

A great little place to unwind! Nice happy hour options. My friend enjoyed their big micro brew options and I enjoyed the bloody marys!

Visited April 2013