“Excellent service”

US$8.00*
and up
Central Park Bicycle Rental
More attraction details
Owner description: Central Park Tours is the only company that provides a wide variety of guided tours in New York's Central Park. We offer bicycle and rickshaw tours as well as bike rentals and walking tours in the park. We have worked tirelessly since 2006 to provide our customers with high quality guided tours and to make their visit to Central Park an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I am a teacher from England and arranged for 24 students to have a bike ride the service was excellent ,he was their to greet us and nothing was too much trouble ,he got on well with the students and I would recommend this tour company to anyone with children my students were aged 12/16 and loved the tour.

1  Thank Tracey R

Reviewed 13 March 2012

We took the Central Park Bike Tour on a Sunday afternoon. The guide showed up promptly and we started on time. It is a two hour tour and covers the entire park. I had no idea Central Park had so many hills and had a little trouble getting up all of them but was glad I pushed on. The guide did a great job and was very informative. My daughter, who is 26, had no problem with the ride but I am 54 and wished I would have known it was not a flat ride but included several challenging hills. I would recommend this tour to anyone with no reservations but I just wanted to let others know to be prepared for the uphill ride. We were able to see more of the park and many areas the carriage and pedi cab rides do not cover.

3  Thank Scook112301
Reviewed 22 February 2012

My friend and I did the walking tour of Central Park on a beautiful, unusually warm and sunny, Saturday morning in February. George was our guide. He was friendly, informative beyond belief, and lots of fun.

If you have never been to New York or been to New York but never guided through Central Park, you MUST do this tour! It is truly the only way to appreciate this gem in the middle of New York. The cost of the tour is extremely reasonable (quite frankly, I think they should charge more), and very well organized. It was the best part of our trip.....9 a.m. on a bright sunny Saturday morning, coffee in hand, casual walk through heavenly scenery with a great tour guide showing us the way.....what more can you ask for!!!!! Don't miss it!

2  Thank Sonja T
Reviewed 16 January 2012

My girlfriend and I visited Central Park recently and we decided to take a guided tour instead of walking it on our own. The guide was outstanding! Despite the chilly weather, we had a great time learning about Central Park and its history.

4  Thank Kalinka M
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I booked a bicycle tour with Central Park Tours for myself last month and I was very pleased with the tour and the service prior and after the booking. The personnel was very polite and professional. I warmly recommend the bike tour to anyone who's visiting Central Park.

4  Thank Jim W