“Convenient but nothing special”
Review of Food Emporium

Food Emporium
Ranked #768 of 14,520 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 10 December 2013

The deli food I sampled was pretty awful, but I guess it would be okay in a pinch. It's nice to have a supermarket close to your hotel, though, to buy water and other necessities without paying hotel prices. I agree with other comments about the service -- just take a deep breath and try to be patient.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

This place was very convenient given the location I was staying. I thought it had a good range of quality food and I particularly liked their hot food selection. I had some good fried chicken for $5.

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I really like this place because you can actually get a healthy meal in a short amount of time. It is also a great place to people watch.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Excellent store cafe and specialities food store in midtown Times Square location. Complete grocery.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

A place that I tend to go to once a month or so when I feel like cooking something up. Always clean with lots of selection!