“Average supermarket”

Ranked #562 of 13,937 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We were here to grab some american sauces and cookies to bring back home during our visit. The place was not that big and the variety of goods are not the huge as well. Prices was OK, not too low and not to high.

There are newer reviews for Food Emporium

Reviewed 10 December 2013

The deli food I sampled was pretty awful, but I guess it would be okay in a pinch. It's nice to have a supermarket close to your hotel, though, to buy water and other necessities without paying hotel prices. I agree with other comments about the service -- just take a deep breath and try to be patient.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

This place was very convenient given the location I was staying. I thought it had a good range of quality food and I particularly liked their hot food selection. I had some good fried chicken for $5.

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I really like this place because you can actually get a healthy meal in a short amount of time. It is also a great place to people watch.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Excellent store cafe and specialities food store in midtown Times Square location. Complete grocery.